Chapter 42

Author's Note: You guys are amazing for giving this story so much support! "We Found Love" has almost 10,000 reads, and 1500 reads have been since the last update, three days ago. You have no idea how much this means to me, and I feel like a broken record when I say thank-you, but thank-you. I had fun writing this chapter, and even though it's not really a humorous one, I enjoyed it non-the-less, and I hope you do too. Let me know what you think my commenting, voting, fanning me, following me on twitter (on my wattpad profile), or just messaging me. ---Ekat =)

---

Chapter 42

Alex’s PO.V.

            I woke up early this morning to pack everything for my trip home. I wanted to be an overachiever, and do it last night, but I also felt guilty for leaving Niall for the week, and so I spent the night with him instead. I heard a knock on the door, and rushed to open it before Niall woke up. I wanted him to stay in a peaceful sleep as long as possible. He was trying to hide how miserable he was, but he sucked at it because I could see it in his eyes. I opened the door to see Liam standing there with a bag in his hand.

            “Morning Liam,” I said, wondering why he was standing in my hotel room at seven in the morning.

            “Morning Lexi,” he replied. “I had a feeling that you would be up early packing. I saw how depressed Niall was, and I knew that you would be spending as much time with him as possible. It’s kind of funny how he thinks he hides things so well, when really, anyone that knows him can look into his eyes, and read his true feelings.”

            “It’s like you read my mind Liam,” I replied with a smile. “So what’s up?”

            “Well, I came to see if you needed any help packing, and I figured you could use breakfast, so I thought I’d bring you a muffin, and some coffee,” Liam answered.

            “I appreciate the thought Liam, but I don’t really drink coffee,” I responded sheepishly. I feel bad knowing he bought me something, but I can’t stand coffee. I love the smell of it, but I hate the taste. “Besides, I don’t think it’s a good idea to drink caffeine when you’re pregnant.”

            “Then I guess it’s a good thing I remembered both of those facts, and got you some black tea instead,” Liam smirked, pulling a cup from behind his back.

            “You are just too good to me Li,” I said, thanking him, and grabbing his prizes.

            “What are big brothers for?” Liam chuckled, and messed up my hair. I shot him a playful glare, which made him laugh harder. I couldn’t hold the glare too long, and eventually cracked up laughing too.

            “Being a pain in the ass?” I joked with him. He had a fake expression of hurt on his face, and clutched his heart.

            “That hurt Lex,” he said, pretending to cry. I just rolled my eyes, and made my way back over to my suitcase. I already finished packing everything, now it was just a matter of double checking. I was in the middle of doing a mental check, when I felt two familiar arms wrap themselves around me, making me smile.