Chapter 34

Author's Note: I was going to wait until morning to post this chapter, but I just couldn't wait to share it with all of you. It took some time to come up with all of the ideas for this chapter... although having One Direction's music playing in the background distracting me probably didn't help X) Oh well, it was worth it. I hope you all enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think of it! Until then...--Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            It’s Thanksgiving Day, and I’m up extremely early. I wanted to get up, and help Maura prepare the feast for the day. But as soon as I reached the kitchen, she shooed me away. At first, she tried telling me that I was a guest in her house, and that she wanted to prepare dinner for us. When that didn’t work, she tried kicking me out because she said she didn’t like the idea of making a pregnant girl slave over a hot stove. I tried arguing, but there was no point. She told me to go back to bed, and get as much sleep as possible. I marched back up the stairs, and crawled back into bed with Niall. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I turned, and scooted into him to cuddle, and felt his arms bring me into a tight embrace.

            “Morning Princess,” he said in his morning voice.

            “Morning Nialler,” I replied, getting comfy. “What are you doing up so early?”

            “I didn’t have my babies next to me,” he said, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

            “You are just too damn cute sometimes,” I said, reaching back, and pinching his cheek.

            “I know,” he admitted. “It’s what you love about me.”

            “This is true,” I said, moving my head up and down. “I just wanted to help for the Thanksgiving dinner, but your mum kicked me out of the kitchen.”

            “I know,” he replied. “I heard the whole thing. I don’t know if you know this, but quiet isn’t exactly the word I would use to describe you two. You can actually be quite loud believe it or not.”

            “Says the leprechaun that was screaming louder than me on the night I got pregnant,” I muttered under my breath.

            “I must be hearing things,” Niall said in a teasing tone. “Because I know that the beautiful Alex Styles, my girlfriend, didn’t just make a cheeky comment.”

            “Believe whatever you want to babe, you know it’s true,” I said smirking, and shooting a wink at him.

            “Oh yeah?” he questioned, flipping me turning me onto my back, and climbing on top of me. “I’ll just have to fix that now, won’t I?”

            With that he leaned in, and planted his lips on top of mine. The kiss was full of passion and hunger. It was as though the kiss was keeping us alive. I know, it’s corny, but you can’t help but have those kinds of feelings when you’re in love. Trust me, hearing those kinds of remarks always used to make me gag, but when you finally have that one person that makes you feel that way, it’s bliss.