Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys, glad to hear everyone's still liking the story... some are even crying (which I know sounds crappy to be happy about, but I consider it a great compliment). Not bad for a male directioner, right? :) Well, as promised, here's Chapter 11. Let me know what you think.... tweet me, message me, etc. For those interested, my twitter is on my wattpad profle page. Enjoy!

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

Even though I was really tired, I couldn’t stay sleeping. So I got up, and grabbed my guitar. I was about to start playing when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I turned around to see Niall poking his head in with his guitar in his hands. I smiled. Niall must have been feeling the same way I was. We sat down, and just started enjoying the music we were playing. Our final song was “We Found Love” by Rihanna. Niall and I took turns singing the verses, and we shared the choruses.

Yellow diamonds in the light

I was standing side by side

We found love in a hopeless place

When the song was over, we put our guitars away, and we both climbed into my bed. I felt Niall reach around my waist and pull me closer to him. We said our final good nights, and we both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

*

*

*

Still Alex’s P.O.V. (The Next Morning)

“Why can’t we wake them up?” a voice whined. I think it was Louis.

“Because they were up pretty late last night,” I heard my brother reply. That’s odd. He’s usually the first on board with Louis’ ideas.

“Get some Nialler,” I heard Louis respond. And that’s when I’m pretty sure Harry slapped him upside the head.

“Still my sister dude,” Harry replied.

“Remember the time where you let your sister and her boyfriend be and enjoy the peace and quiet, and let them sleep? Oh yeah, me either.” I said, trying not to open my eyes hoping I would fall back asleep. Yeah, that wasn’t working out very well.

“Alex, stop whining,” Liam said, entering my room. What, is all of One Direction going to be a part of my wakeup call? “We’re only waking you up so you can be with Niall all day. Isn’t that what you wanted?”

He had a point. I looked over at my sleeping boyfriend, who still had his perfect smile on his face. Then I turned back over, and saw it was only 6:15…kill me now. I looked out the window, and saw it was still dark outside.

We Found Love (Niall Horan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें