Chapter 30

A/N: Hey guys! Wow, 30 chapters... still can't believe how much you guys love this story. Reading your comments always makes my day. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter; I know it's not the best one from the story, but I promise the next one will be a lot better. This one took me a little longer to write than the others, but I think I finally found a way to make it work. Anyways, let me know what you think: comment, vote, shoot me a message, follow me on Twitter (on my profile). Enjoy! ---Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            “Niall, where are you going?” I asked Niall, as he panicked.

            “Into hiding,” he replied heading to the back bedroom. I just rolled my eyes, and started to follow him when my phone rang. I saw that it was Simon calling.

            “Hey Simon,” I said, answering the phone.

            “Hello Alex,” Simon said calm. “Would you mind telling me why Niall didn’t answer my Skype call?”

            “Oh, he decided to go into hiding,” I said like it was an everyday, common occurrence.

            “Come again?” he questioned.

            “He’s scared that you’re going to bite his head off over these rumors,” I answered him honestly.

            “I swear, he gets so dramatic sometimes,” Simon chuckled into the phone. “I think he’s been spending too much time with Louis.”

            “Believe me Simon, you don’t have to tell me,” I replied laughing. “Would you like to speak to him?”

            “Actually, I wanted to speak to the both of you,” he answered. “I assume that these rumors of you being pregnant are true, am I right?”

            “Yes,” I muttered.

            “Well, I was hoping to talk to you and Niall about it,” he said into the phone. He didn’t sound angry, so it seemed to be going good so far. “Would you mind digging him out from under the rock he’s hiding under, and drag him over to the laptop?”

            “Yeah, I’ll get the boys to set it up, while I fetch the Irish one,” I said to Simon, and I hung up. “Guys, I need you to get a Skype session ready with Simon. He should be calling any second now. Perrie, El, I need your help getting the scaredy-cat out from under the bed.”

            “Why do you need our help?” El whined as she followed Perrie and I into the bedroom.

            “Because I’m going to need you two to drag him out from under the bed if he doesn’t come willingly,” I answered. They just rolled their eyes, but nodded. “Niall!”