Chapter 7

Wow, so happy to see so many reads when I wake up in the morning :) As promised, here's Chapter 7

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Here I sit, waiting to get a response back from Alex, on whether or not she wants to go out to dinner with me or not. I’m actually starting to sweat. The silence is making me more and more nervous. I was just hoping she’d say yes. I don’t know what I’d do if I had to face rejection. What an embarrassment that would be. I looked up as she started to speak.

            “Niall,” she started making me feel weak inside. “I’d love to go out to dinner with you.”

            “Woohoo!” I yelled, jumping what felt like 10 feet up in the air. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Nothing could bring my mood down. I wrapped her in a hug before walking over to the door. “Dress up for tonight. We’ll leave at seven.”

            I saw her smile, and nod as I turned and ran down the flight of stairs to go tell the boys.

            “You ok Niall?” Zayn asked, a look of worry etched onto his face. “We were just going to come up and check on you, when we heard you yelling.”

            “I’ve never been better,” I replied to Zayn. “I asked Lexi out on a date, and she said yes.”

            Everyone looked extremely happy for me, even Harry.

            “Good for you Niall,” Harry said, putting his arm around me, resting it on my shoulder. “So what are your plans for this date with my baby sister?”

            I blushed again as I told the boys that I was planning on taking her to a nice restaurant, and was going to ask her to become my girlfriend.

            “I wish you the best of luck Niall,” Liam said, bringing me in for a brotherly hug. I hugged back, and released when I realized I still had to make the reservation, and get ready myself.

            I ran back up the stairs, and into the room I was staying in, making sure to close the door behind me. An hour later, I came out of the bathroom after completing my plans for the night, all ready to go. I was wearing a nice, red dress shirt, and some dress pants. I spent the last ten minutes looking in the mirror to make sure every hair was in the perfect place. Man, maybe I’ve been spending too much time with Zayn. I just wanted everything to be perfect for my angel. I walked downstairs with a grin plastered on my face. When I reached the bottom of the steps, my jaw dropped.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I was all ready for my date with Niall, and was waiting for him downstairs. The boys were sitting in the living room, and were watching TV when I came down in my sparkly, red dress. All the boys told me I looked nice, and that Niall was lucky to get a date with me. These comments were making me blush. Then I saw the boys were snickering. At first I thought they were laughing at me, but then I noticed that their eyes were looking at something behind me. I turned around to see Niall with his mouth wide open. I let out a little chuckle before walking over to him, and closing his mouth. This caused him to blush once again. He was always really cute when he blushed.