Chapter 29

A/N: Well, after reading so many comments and messages about wanting a new chapter, I decided to "give the people what they ask for", lol. I hope you guys are really enjoying this story... I have such an amazing time writing it, it's unbelievable. I never thought this many people would read it. Me personally, I thought I'd be lucky enough to receive 100 reads... but here were are, almost at 2500; WOW! Well, I'll let you guys get to reading; I always look foward to your comments and messages, so keep them coming. Enjoy! --Ekat

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “NIALL JAMES HORAN!” my mum shouted through the phone as I pulled the phone away from my ear. Okay, wasn’t expecting it to be that bad.

            “Yes Mum?” I tried to speak up, but it came out as only a whisper.

            “What is this I keep hearing about you getting a girl pregnant?” she asked. “Please tell me they’re just rumors.”

            “Umm, sorry Mum, but they’re true,” I admitted to her. I hated this feeling; it was like I was disappointing her.

            “Oh Niall,” she said with a disapproving tone. “How could you?”

            “It’s not like we planned on it Mum,” I almost shouted at her. “Mum, I know what you’re going to say, that I’m only nineteen, that it will be impossible to do with my career; but you know what, I don’t care. I love her Mum. I knew from the moment I saw her, that she was the one. I want to spend the rest of my life with Alex, and we’re going to raise this child. This child will grow up with so much love.”

            I waited for an immediate response, but there wasn’t one. Although, I could have sworn I heard whimpers coming from the phone. “Mum? Mum, are you there?”

            “I’m here baby,” she replied. She was obviously crying. “I’m just shocked. You’ve never talked about any girl like this before. She must be a real beaut for you to fall in love instantly. The only thing I’m worried about is that it will be hard for you; you know as well as I do that you have a child-like attitude. It just makes me really happy that you found someone that can put up with you.”

            “Seriously Mum, you make jokes?” I asked her. “But I am glad that you support us.”

            “Honey, I will support you no matter what,” she told me. “So… when do I get to meet this girl?”

            “Well, right now she’s on the phone with her and Harry’s mum,” I told her. “Seeing as how they’re not yelling at each other, I’d say something good must be going on.”

            When I finished that sentence, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked, and saw that Alex was trying to get my attention. I asked my mum to hold on for a moment so Lexi could say what she wanted to tell me.

            “My mum wants to talk to you,” she told me. Oh boy.