Chapter 1: Leaving New York

Trinity's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

———————————————"I don't think you understand

———————————————
"I don't think you understand. My daughter needs a new headshot and you're the best photographer in New York. Now I'm very busy and we have a flight tonight so you need to open your schedule." my mom says angrily into her iPhone.

We're currently in New York for the opening of one of her many boutiques around the country. We're leaving tonight to go back to our house in LA for a very important event.

The Abby Lee Dance Company is having open auditions for a spot on the Elite Competition team and my mom wants me to try out.

Since my old dance teacher passed away my studio has changed a lot. I haven't been getting featured parts anymore or even been invited to a lot of the competitions my studio goes to so my mom decided we needed to change studios. What better than the ALDC LA which goes to competitions every week with new solos and new choreography.

"WHO AM I?!" my mom screams angrily.

Oh that photographer has done it now. My mom is a very busy woman and is a model herself. She's a fashion icon and her words can make or break someone's career.

"I am Anastasia Anderson. Now are you going to take my daughter's headshot or not. I can easily just find her another photographer." my mom says looking bored. "I only called you because it's convenient for me. I don't need you to take her headshot. It's obvious something as important as headshots for Trinity Anderson shouldn't be trusted in the hands of an amateur photographer."

And just like that she has the photographer in the palm of her hands. No photographer would give up the bragging rights of working with the Anastasia Anderson.

"I knew you'd see it my way. We'll be at your studio in half an hour." My mom hangs up and shoved a duffel bag at me.

"What's this?"