Chapter 11: Rehearsal Shennanigans

Trinity's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

-----------------------------------------------When I get to the studio I head straight to the dancer den leaving Alec to sit on the risers with my mom and the rest of the mothers who are just walking in

When I get to the studio I head straight to the dancer den leaving Alec to sit on the risers with my mom and the rest of the mothers who are just walking in. I get changed into my dance wear while the other girls do the same. We still have 20 minutes until rehearsal starts so I get into my middle split and start stretching.

Maddie walks up to me and gets into a split as well. "I'm so sorry about yesterday." she says in a soft tone of voice. She glances over her shoulder where Kendall is talking to Kalani with a nervous look on her face. "You don't have to apologize for anything. Honestly I was mostly upset about the yelling than anything else." I said honestly.

Melissa, while passive aggressive, didn't say anything to me directly so I don't see why Maddie feels the need to apologize. "I know but I felt bad that it happened at all. And I know a certain someone won't apologize for their mom ever." Maddie says rolling her eyes at the indirect mention of Kendall.

"What is her problem with me anyways?" I ask confused. I haven't done anything to her.

"I can't say now but why don't we room together for the hotel. Normal two families will pair up so I'll get my mom to ask yours if it's okay." Maddie says smiling warmly at me. I smile back and nod my head excitedly. It'll be fun to be able to become better friends with Maddie.

"Wait but doesn't your mom not like me?" I say worriedly.

"No my mom thinks your sweet she just hates when Abby tries to force a rivalry out of me and whoever she brings in if that makes sense. I've also talked to her about you so she knows we're friends." Maddie says with a shrug.

"Girls rehearsal starts in 5." Gianna days peaking her head into the den. We all say thank you to her and rush into Studio A. When we arrive at studio A Abby and Gianna are standing in front of the mirror and the moms are lined up like usual with my mom and Alec standing in between Ashlee and Holly.

"Okay girls for today's rehearsal we're going to start off with the mini solos. Trinity since yesterday went so well with Areana I want you to continue working with her today." Abby says smiling at me.