Chapter 2: The Audition

Trinity's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

———————————————When we get off the plane we head straight to our house in LA to get ready for the day

———————————————
When we get off the plane we head straight to our house in LA to get ready for the day. After that we don't have much time so my mom gets our driver to drop Alec and I off at the ALDC LA studio. Of course she has something to do so she can't come and watch my audition. I'm honestly not surprised that she's not making it.

She already called Abby and Gianna before hand and asked if Alec could sit with them at the judges table while I audition. They usually don't make exceptions at auditions but I'm sure they heard the name Anastasia Anderson and agreed because of that.

Before I enter the waiting room I go and get changed into my dance wear which is a black crop top and shorts.

After getting my paper that says number 23 and clipping it to my crop top, I walk into the room we're dancing in and start warming up in the back with Alec sitting near me as I stretch.

"Is Trinity here?" Abby calls over the microphone at the judges table. I get up and gesture for Alec to hold my hand, and we make our way to the table.

"I'm here."

Abby smiles at me. "Okay I heard little Alec is going to be sitting with us."

"Yeah, because of his separation anxiety he needs to stay near me so my mom thought it would be easier if he came with me to the audition. I hope it won't be an issue." I say worriedly.

"It's fine. Alec you can sit in this chair next to me and we'll get started." I give Alec a quick hug before putting him into the chair and giving him his superhero coloring book and crayons. I make sure he's settled and thank Abby again before moving back to my spot in the back of the room.

The audition starts with us being taught a ton of choreography and girls getting cut left and right for their technique.

"It's 1 and 2 hold 3 4, dancer 30. If you can't count to 4 why are you even here." Abby says rudely, causing the girl to leave in tears.