Face Claim Changes + Update Info

Hi everyone! I just want to start by apologizing for the hiatus I went on. I was in college and honestly wasn't that motivated to finish this fanfiction from such an early time of my life. But it's my summer break now and honestly I'm ready to get back into writing so I want to continue this fic.

One thing that is changing is the face claim for Jace. I just don't feel that connected or comfortable with using Manu Rios as my face claim anymore. Nothing against him I just realized that he doesn't suit the image I have of Jace in my mind.

The new face claim will be Charlie Gillespie. Or more accurately him as Luke Patterson in Julie and the Phatnoms. (If you've seen that show your my new favorite person now)

I will hopefully be getting some more chapters out to you guys in the next week or so

I will hopefully be getting some more chapters out to you guys in the next week or so. I'm still a busy person so don't expect too frequent of updates but do know I am not abandoning this fic. Trinity will be back with more and more drama and twists as I get back into writing regularly.

Thank you guys so much for the support and love on this fic it means the world that you enjoy my writing style and plot!

See you in the next update!!!!!