New Fanfiction?

SORRY BUT THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE!

I have been working on a new dance moms fan fiction that would start when Kendall enters the team. It would be a new oc and a new face claim which will probably be Sofia Wylie.

I really want to get back into writing and I want to actually incorporate the episodes of the show without always having to make my own not that that isn't fun.

I've been reading others fan fictions and I have realized that I really want to grow up with an oc and see their struggle as a kid on such a show with so much pressure. This will also give me more chances to use dances that I like from YouTube and to work with some of the dancers we don't get to see like Chloe Paige and Brooke!

I would love if you would tell me if you want a fanfic like this in the future. I maybe can have it out by this upcoming weekend😉😉!

I really want to do something new but I still want to write for this fandom! I also want to write on Wattpad wayyyyyy more than I'm used to because it's the summer and I need something to do.

Also if you want to see any other fandoms let me know I'm open to writing for anything! That doesn't mean this fic will stop it just means you'll have twice the amount of updates. I'm planning on hopefully writing so much this week that I'll be able to upload weekly or biweekly. I make no promises but I do have a lot of time on my hands lately and a new appreciation for this app.

Let me know what you think!