12| playboys.

"Aight Trin

"Aight Trin. I'ma hit you up later. I hung up the phone and hopped out of my black on black Benz, heading into the club.

"What's good Meech." One of the security guards dapped me up as I entered the club.

I felt hella eyes on me as I walked to the VIP area and paid them no mind. It was always the women tryna sleep with me and the niggas mad cause all the female attention is on me.

I walked further into the club and finally found the person I was looking for. "Still can't keep these hoes off you, huh?"

"Nah, that's you nigga!" I dapped up my good friend, Nikai. He nodded over to some girls staring at us from the neighboring section.

He shook his head, "I got my focus on getting right for one woman." He raised his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"She still not talking to you bruh?" We stood by the railing, overlooking the raging club.

"Even worse, she fucking with someone else now." He ran his hands down his face. "I went to go see her at her house and this nigga answer the door smirking with his shirt off."

I raised my eyebrows, "You shittin me!"

"I tried to take that nigga's head off man." Nikai is one of my homeboys from when I lived back in New York. He and his brothers run the cartel out of New York so we almost never get to link, so when he texted that he was in town, I made sure I made some time to see him.

"I can't even fault her tho, I've been fucking up for a minute, but it's all good. I'ma get my baby back. Watch."

"Nigga she don't want you no more!" I laughed. "She got a whole nother nigga. Yo ass is finished."

"You taking bout me but what about the little shawty you got up at ya crib?" I stopped laughing as soon as he mentioned Saija. "Exactly nigga." He said once he saw my mood change.

"You the one over there denying how you may feel about ole girl." He kept talking while I looked down at everybody in the club.

"Nigga do you ever shut up? I-" Before I could even finish what I was saying, my words got stuck in my throat as I couldn't believe what I saw.

"What's wrong witchu?" Kai looked at me suspiciously. I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the downstairs VIP area. I shook my head as I saw Chance kissing and groping on some random ass girl.

"I can't believe this shit." I shook my head. Kai looked down there to see what I was talking about and he chuckled.

"I know that ain't that lil nigga Chance. Wassup? That's yo bitch or something?" He kept asking questions trying to see what the problem was.