14| miami nights.

The plane ride was short, but it was something I'll never forget

The plane ride was short, but it was something I'll never forget. It was so luxurious unlike anything I've ever seen. The flight attendants served us the finest champagne and we had really good conversations about the most random things.

We are now driving around the city of Miami, which I've never been to. His hand rests on my thigh as he drives his silver Bentley, with the top down per my request.

I subconsciously rubbed his knuckles as I stared at the city. The sun is starting to set and I love the way it reflects off of the blue waters.

"Do you want to go?" He asks referring to the beach, but his question catches me off guard. "Yes!" He smiles as my face lights up. "I've never been to a beach before." I confess and he looks at me, trying to see if I'm lying or not.

"Oh, you're serious?" He holds a surprised look on his face. "Well I'm honored to be the person who takes you." He lifts my hand up and kisses it. I turn the other way so he doesn't see me smiling hard like a damn school girl.

"So am I." I replied shyly. Soon, we pulled up to the restaurant Il Gabbiano. I was stunned following the host through the restaurant.

We were taken to a private space, overlooking the city. Since it was dark, the buildings were all lit up and it was beautiful. The waiter took our drink orders and we were left alone.

"Do you come here often?" I asked him as I sipped on the complimentary glass of water.

"Yeah. My family is from here, but we all moved to ATL after my dad died. Today makes 10 years since he passed." He confessed. I can see how it affects him. He looks so tense.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." I reached over across the table to grab his hand and I watched him relax. I didn't press him so I changed the subject.

"I grew up in Allentown, in Pennsylvania. I was really sheltered as a kid and I always dreamed of traveling the world and meeting new people."

"And how's that going for you?" He watched as I took another sip of water.

"It's slowly, but surely happening. I've met a few people, some nicer than others."

"And which category do I belong in?" He licked his lips awaiting my answer.

"Hmmm," I pretend to think of an answer. But before I can reply the waiter comes back to take our orders. After writing them down, he went back and we are now left alone again. Now, Meech is looking up at me, waiting for my response.

"You're in the caring, charismatic, funny, stubborn," He laughed, "and sexy." I sipped the wine out of my glass. "Oh, and not to mention your horrible taste in women."

"Me?" He acts surprised. "Yes, you! Let's not forget who's girlfriend got mad at me for doing my job, then got me fired." I folded my arms across the table.

He laughed remembering crazy ass Latoya. "I don't know where you found that psychotic bitch at."

He laughed then takes a sip of his drink, "I was just turning 19 and the money my dad left for me was finally in my name and so were the investments that he made. I had to keep up his partnerships so I was at one of his friend's charity games and she was there. I don't even remember what she was doing there, probably was looking for somebody to drain their bank account." He said making me laugh.

"She was older than me so my dumbass got caught up in her cycle. And I think I liked the fact that she needed money and I could give it to her."

"Wow." Is all I could say. I didn't expect it to be that deep.

"Well, my taste can't be half as bad as you think." I cocked my head to the side, waiting for him to elaborate. He grinned, "I like you."

꧁꧂

"Is this your house?" I asked Meech as we got off the elevator and stepped into this beautiful penthouse. It has floor to ceiling windows showing the whole city of Miami.

"One of them." He walks in behind me. I took off my heels as I walked further into the house. "Do you wanna watch a movie? I'm not tired yet." I frowned as I sat on the couch. I'm hoping it'll convince him to watch something with me. From past experience, I learned that it doesn't take much for me to convince him to do anything.

"We can do whatever you want baby." He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck, making me feel flustered.

"Shit I just realized I don't have anything to change into."

"You can wear some of mine." He mumbled into my skin, making me get goosebumps. It feels foreign to me when a man spoils or shows affection to me. When I'm with Meechie, that's all he constantly does. Of course, I like it and him, but sometimes I don't know how to react to it and it can be overwhelming.

"Who the hell?" He groans as he looks at his ringing phone. "What?" He sits up, putting the phone on speaker.

"Aye Meech! You still coming down tonight?" The guy on the phone yelled over the blasting music you can hear from the phone.

Meechie ran his hands over his face as he got up, "I don't know man. We can't do this another time?"

"Nah bruh, this the only night everybody in town. You sliding through?" Meech looks at me, searching for an answer.

"You should go." I reassured him. I get that he has business to handle out here. "I don't mind staying here." I pull my feet up on the couch trying to get comfortable.

"No, no, no." He pulled my feet from under me. "If I gotta go, you gotta come too." He slips my heels back on and closes the clasp. I groaned as he pulled me up off the couch.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He says as he grabs my hand, walking to the elevator.

What do y'all think???? 🌚🌚🌚