4| bitter.

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in my bed. I got up and did my hygiene. I got dressed in a hoodie and some biker shorts since today was a Saturday. As I walked further into the house, I heard a lot of noise which was something unusual for this household.

Two guys were sitting in the living room, along with Meechie. I'm assuming they are his potnas. Latoya was also there, sitting on his lap. All the chatter stopped when I walked past to make my way to the kitchen.

"Goddamn Meechie! Who shawty is?" The brown skin and buff dude said as he began to walk closer to me. "Lemme help you with that." He said taking the bags out of my hands.

"Thank you.."

"Chance." He said revealing his name. I nodded and smiled as I followed him into the kitchen.

demetrius wilder.

"Chill out man." I pushed Toya off of me as she was kissing all on a nigga. I'm always down to do something, but she been tripping lately.

She been acting hella insecure ever since Saija started working here. I mean shawty cool or whatever, and she fine as hell, but I'm not interested. From the way she acts, I can tell she has secrets and trauma. Only a person with the same issues can tell.

"Come on baby. Let me suck your dick or something." She whispered then licked my ear.

"Nah, not right now." I told her and she looked disappointed. She got up from by me and walked out of the room, and I didn't chase after her. I'm not gonna front, it's tempting, but I don't be feeling her like I used to.

It seems like she only use me for my money and my dick. Every time she see me she wanna fuck or shop. All that shit was cool in the beginning, but now it's played out and lame.

I want somebody who I can connect on a different level with, and somebody who understands and loves me for me and not my dick or my money. I have been messing with Toya for almost 5 years and we still do the same things we did the first day I met her.

"Damn nigga, whatchu in yo feelings for?" My little brother, Hassan, said as he played 2k on my ps5.

I blew out a breath as I ran my hands down waves. "You don't even wanna know brudda. Roll up for me." I told him as I got up from the couch. He smacked his teeth then pulled out a bag of weed to make a couple of blunts.

I started walking into the kitchen and I heard Saija laughing hella loud. When I got in there, she was smiling hard in his fat ass face. The fuck is so funny?

"Aye, leave that girl alone ole annoying ass." I told him. Chance has always been the player type. Like to fuck bitches and block them the next day. Knowing him, all he wanna do is add her to his hall of fame.

"Shut up nigga." He smacked his teeth. "Me and Sai cool, huh?" He said looking over at her and she nodded putting on a fake serious face.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me for the first time today. She asked me if I'm in pain or uncomfortable about 7 times a day.