Tact the Aqua Fool

As Zeke handles paper work to a ridicules amount and tries to understand how he go to this point back on the southern continent Tact is on a beach building a large ship by hand with the help of a Female Nekoi with long pink braids. Tact knows that this is Kayana the god that gave him the ability to craft unlike before. Kayana who blessed the boy after Glacera was interested in making a good ship as she hasn't tried before and this small sea goer has caught her eye.

So she started to help Tact craft a ship that will go unrivaled on the sea for many years as she her self will have a hand in its creation. Tact has been working hard on this ship with her for over two years until Kayana showed up to help. Tact drew up some lans on a piece of wood but was told the plans were too foolish and would not work in reality. o she help him redesign it to be more then practical. 

As Tact and her are assembling the ship by his many pulleys and simple tricks, As the two start to build the ship more and more another Nekoi shows. This one wears a large striped scarf and has fluffy white fur and a blank look. It was none other then Glacera and he starts to help them but the ship together. As he too decides to join them as he wants to make the ship and let this Nekoi sail the seas of the world as he will build a great story for the world to share. 

After several more months of hard labor the ship was finally finished as now the start at a large ship that can hold many beings on it. It was beautiful and crafted out of a dark red wood with beautiful details and a large front art work in the shape of Tacts own likeness. Tact stares at the completed ship as it now floats on the water a bit away from the coastline. He looks at the ship and his dream of what's beyond the sea  starts to flare up again and even makes a giant smile appear own his face as ambition fills his soul and he starts his journey to recruit others to join him and venture out to sea. 

The two gods tell him that he must find a second in command as they must return to their place in the world as they spent all their time they could with him for now. They part ways for now and the two Nekois disasters into the wind as Tact now fully grown makes way to the closest Nekoi village to find a crew to work his ship he was taught to by the gods. He then reaches a the village and goes to the local restaurant to find those who are worthy and seem trustworthy.

When he enters he is then starred at by the crowded goers as he seems bigger then most and has more muscle to him as well. He also smelled of the sea which caught them all by surprise. He then makes his way to an open seat at a community table and then orders the special of the day. As he drinks his drink he ordered he feels the stares of the many people around him as he goes about inspecting them himself. Once his food comes and he starts eating it a tough looking Nekoi approaches his table with several others behind him.

Tact looks at the group as he eats his food paying them no mind as he is minding his own business. Then as he eats the tough looking one hits the food on to the ground and snickers at Tact as if looking down on him. Tact stays calm as he starts to gather mana into his hand ready for anything. The Nekoi seems to be the local delinquent leader and has been causing problems around the village he was born and raised in. He tells Tact that they have been watching him build his boat and that he's gain the title of Aaa fool as he is obsessed with water. Then he starts to cast doubt on to Tacts plans and insult him as his laces laugh at him. 

As they do Tact snaps and grabs the leader by his collar with both hands and seems to overwhelm the fool with pure power . His laces try to attack him but Tact shots them with waterfalls and shoots them into other tables completely overwhelming them all. The on lookers are breathless as the Aqua Fool with out as much as a swing of his arm beat up a group of thugs with ease. He then tosses aside the fool and then turns to the waitress and apologizes for his actions paying for his meal and then leaving. 

As he leaves the restaurant right behind him is a slightly smaller male Nekoi who comes from the  Yellow eyed clan. A Clan of Nekoi that live in darker places and have pure black fur and have great stealth that's rivaled by their great eye site that can see for almost miles it seems. Tact stops after he turns to see the Nekoi call out to him and is then told that his name is Brew and he likes how Tact beat up those trouble makers. Tact looks at Brew and then asks why is such a exclusive clan out here by himself when they tend to stay in their lands. 

Brew tells that he was banished because of his taboo of speaking against the elders words about going after those of the clan that were captured by the Yet-Tah. So Brew was banished for going against said order but he doesn't care as he now wishes to follow Tact and that large boat he has. Tact uses the blessings he received from Glacier to see if the words of Brew were true or they were a trick to gain something from him. But they held no other motive one bit but pure honesty so Tact accepts Brew to join him on his mission to recruit more to his cause. 

Zeke who seemed to finally catch up on the paper work for now he looks at the interfaces screen and then is impressed by Tact. As he seems to be a future Pirate or Sailor of some sort which catches Zeke's fancy as it reminds him of a certain Anime from earth that has been going on way too long.  Zeke  Then turns away for a moment to see His son Viam in now sitting next to a large fancy bed in a very fancy room looking at an aged woman who seem to be on her last few moments. Zeke then zooms in to see that it is DInaya the last of the first generation of Heroes he first started. As he starts to think off how the other Heroes passed As Walsia passed of Old aged in the city of Sequoia and Thereus died in his sleep in a random village he settled in as he wished. Zeke then zooms into the scene of his son holding his mentors hand as she then tells him her last thoughts in this world.