Isla Gale (3)

The four of them look at what was left behind, it was the circular plate from earlier with the tornado on it. They pick it up and see it can now go into the door in a newly formed spot on the door. Seeming more curious than tired they put the plate in the door and it glows the same green color from before. 

The giant doors then open and inside was a clean room with a simple podium in it, floating above the podium was a green orb with a tiny tornado in it. The four of them enter the room Jirka carrying both Tact and Thatcher as both are very weak. Sewnara approaches the orb and examines it from a bits away trying to conclude what it is. 

Sewnara ( What is this strange item and who would put it in such a place, and why?)

Thatcher ( Im more concerned why that put that strange knight in front of this room with such abilities Te.)

Sewnara ( Agreed that thing was just as powerful as a high ranking monster.)

Tact (  But what do you think this is ball is na? Its like a tornado as been put in it some how na?)

Jirka then grabs it removing it from the podium as everyone s a bit on edge as if a trap will sprung but nothing happens. The room then starts to shine and a large flashing light engulfs Them and confuses everyone. 

Eventually the lights fade as they all look around to gain their bearings but nothing happens, then Tacts notices,

Tact ( WE ARE BACK OUTSIDE NA? HOW NA?)

It was night time when they finally left the strange building.

Sewnara ( You are correct Sir Tact we have seem to have teleported back to the beginning of this confusing place? Hmmmmm quite strange indeed.)

Thatcher ( Whats even more strange te, is that it seems the doors have close and a strange clock on the door. has appeared te.)

The group looks to the door to see they are closed and the strange almost magical clock seeming to be a timer of some sort. After a few moments Sewnara, Tact and Thatcher all seem to knock out from the fatigue of the last battle. Jirka quickly catches Sewnara before she falls to the ground, he looks to the orb in his hand and the knocked out crew with him and exhales tiredly. He then puts Sewnara and the other two over his shoulders and starts to make his way back to the ship and the others.

Back at the ship Brew and the rest of the crew are still fixing the ship and seeming a bit worried as the late arrival of the others. Brew starts to think of what might be stalling them and knows with Jirka's power they can handle mostly anything.

Then he hears a rustling of sticks breaking from the forest and him and the rest of the crew are on edge since last night they were attacked by the giant golem. as they ready to attack Brew then hears familiar voice in his head,

Jirka ( Be at ease its only us.)

As Jirka emerges from the woods holding the rest of his group as they rest rush to his aid seeing the unexpected scene. The crew cares the injured over to their tents as Juniper starts to treat their wounds. Brew approaches  Jirka who was sitting down holding the orb in his hands as he starts to get too treating his wounds. 

Brew then asks him exactly what happens and Jirka share his point of view of the whole event after they left and how they got to this state. Eventually Jirka hands over the orb to Brew who starts to examine it himself. He then turns back to Jirka who probably has the most damage from their trip but seems unaffected and even fine with it. Brew thinks of other things as to what Jirka really can do and what he is hiding but turns back to the orb.

As the night passes Sewnara reawakens to a powerful head ache but manages to see what is going on. She is welcomed to a site of her tent from base camp and then exits her tent to see the Crew aside from Thatcher and Tact fixing the ship. She quickly thinks to herself as the damage he took from the fight with the knight and realized most veteran knights and adventurers would be hospitalized for a while after the type of damage.

But He is simply bandaged and is now lifting heavy objects easily and seems just fine. She has only seen such a feat compared to only her husband who is one blessed by the gods in her own conclusion. She then starts to talk to Brew and see what that strange orb they found to be.

Over the next couple of days they would experiment and see what it can do and how they can make use of it. They would mess around for about another week and then they set sail once again for their set destination to deliver Sewnara home. 

Now that strange orb they found has been used a s a type of self contained breeze strong enough to sail them through any weather condition as long as some one provides it mana it will work blowing wind in the sail. It also seems to have increased their speed on the ocean and will get their sooner rather than later. 

As they sail to the western continent, back on said continent in the royal capital Emperor Viam is sitting in his private office looking out a window with a grim look on his as a servant dressed in all black  is bowing to him and explaining something to him making his face distort into one of pure angry as he dismiss the servant which vanishes easily.