Orina and The Odachi of Striking Thunder

On the northern Continent lives a young Seeker girl named Orina who was raised in the cold temps in the Temple of the Soul. Her parents followed the Grand master of the temple and after sometime they had her. She was then raised their from baby to teen, this year she will be 16 and went out to do an errand for the Grand master. Hew asked her to find a certain beast and slay so he can have its fur. Orina was excited by the request as he personally asked her to do so and seems to be a kinda test for her to pass.

So Orina was given details on the beast she was sent to slay and the area it was said to inhabit also a sword she was trained to use. She also brought a few days worth of supplies and special gloves that the temple developed for its special type of martial arts called impact. As she journeys to the area alone she is told only to come back when she has slain the beast as its the order of the Grand Master Dusza himself.

Now she is in an icy mountain range following several tracks of the beast she believes to have the fur of her mission.  As she was close to her prey she was surprised by a sudden ambush by said beast which seemed to be like a dark blue hyena with leopard spots and sabertooth fangs on his with a long mohawk on its spine to its tail now snarling at her. The two then were knocked off the mountain as her sword shatters in its side and a bite to her shoulder. But then all of a sudden as they plummet down the side her body is in cased in a power.

Then her vision goes dark as she and the beast crash into the the bottom of the icy mountain which lead into an ice covered valley. But then all of a sudden she was now in a white room no where close to the terrain she was in before. Orina is so confused and looks around rapidly until she senses a large amount of power behind her and turns around quickly.  She then sees a large woman with horns smiler to hers holding a spear in a beautiful red and gold dress.

She thinks at fist she was a Gigalon but was put off by that thought because of the horns and then she looks at Orina with a powerful glare as if testing Orina. Orina tries to stand her ground but is slowly pushed down to the ground by the force alone but still keeps her eyes on the Giant woman. Then as she reaches her limit the force stops and the giant woman smiles at her and then begins to speak,

Barluna ( You are more then worthy to be the next hero of my choice as you seem to have potential of one as well. I dub thee Orina Hero of Barluna now awaken from they situation you are in as I made sure you are not injured one but when you do so.)

Then Orina awakes to see the icy cavern she crashed into and the beast that was the cause to their fall under her crushed to death and her sword bent in another way. As she tries to understand her predicament as she tries to climb out the walls are to smooth and compact for her to event get a footing with. She tries Impact but it barely even makes a scratch at all and her bent sword is of no use at all. Then she hears her stomach growl and tries to get her supplies but they are no where to be scene as they fell some where else while they fell. 

Orina the sighs at her predicament and tries to think of what to do then he looks at the beast and takes out a small knife and starts butcher and cook the meat in a quick made fire from the small amount of wood she could find. As she eats the beast she was sent to slay she still tries to think of a way to get out but then a thought came to her head as if told. She was told to follow the icy valley and make way through it as it could lead to an exit. 

Orina decides to do so and actually follow the valley as she couldn't think of anything better as she now walls down the path covered in the fur that has tried after skinning it off the corpse. Orina walks for hours and days taking breaks at points to sleep and eat as she could only go so far if not. Then as she thinks she has finally makes her way out the valley instead she is greeted by a large open cave with a pedestal jin the center of it. On it was a large sheathed sword bounded by chains and seals all over it as to keep it from escaping instead of stolen.

As she slowly walks up to inspect the sword some more as it catches her curiosity but then all of a sudden she dodges out of the way as a large beam of lighting shoots past where she was once. She looks to see that lighting starts to surge around large sword and seem to be alive but then the lighting ends as if suppressed by an outside force. Then she hears a male voice who seems annoyed and agitated,

??? ( Oh look what we got here, finally a being with actually mind of some sort but its just a dumb kid. Great after many years of imprisonment the first one to actually find me is just some weakling who doesn't even seem to be able to even use a staff let alone a sword.)

Orina ( Hey I don't know who your talking about but I'm no weakling at all plus all I see is a sword that looks like it hasn't been outside at all.)

??? ( YOU DARE INSULT ME THE PROTECTOR OF THE PEOPLE AND EMBODIMENT OF THUNDER I WILL DESTORY YOUR VERY BEING. FOR I AM TRONO!!!)

The sword then seemed to be surrounded by storm clouds and the such as it gets read to cast some type of magic. But then a large ghost like hand and energy comes from above and suppresses the attack easily causing Trono to roar and seem angry by it.

Trono ( WHY WHY WHY DO YOU TOURTURE ME SO NOT ONLY HAVE YOU ENTRAPPED MY SOUL IN THIS BLADE BUT YOU EVEN TAKE MY POWER WHAT KICK DO YOU GET OFF OF THIS YOU BITCH!!)

Orina ( What are you screaming for and what happened top your attack?)

Trono ( Ugh nothing leave it alone kid if only i could escape this escape this icy prison then I would might be able to be freed from this hell.)

Then Trono's voice stops and then he calls out to Orina in a calm yet powerful voice,

Trono ( Oi brat come up here and break the seal and take me out of here so I can be free.)

Orina looks at the sword with a confused look and thinks for a moment if she should listen to this sword but then as she does de ducks out of the way from a lighting bolt.Then then yells at the sword,

Orina ( HEY YOU JACK ASS DIDN'T YOU JUST ASK ME TO HELP YOU WHY WOULD YOU SUDDENLY TRY TO ATTACK ME AGAIN ?!?!?!)

Trono ( Sorry you had a dumb look on your face and my thoughts told me to attack with out hesitation so I did. But anyway pull me out and free me.)

Orina ( WHAT THE HELL MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND HIOW DO YOU KNOW I WOULD FREE YOU IF I SET YOU FREE HUH?)

Trono ( Ah ha ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ha ha, you sure can make good jokes their brat but wooo anyway you think your strong enough to actually handle me then your not just a weakling Brat but a Stupid Weakling Brat ah ha ha ha.)

Hearing this Orina goes up to the sword angry and piuts both her hands on the laughing sword then with all her strength and rips the sealed blade out of the pedestal with great force causing the pedestal to shatter and some sort of magic break as she lifts she lifts the giant blade then as it keeps laughing both hear a voice in their heads at that moment.

Lige ( Congratulations Orina Hero of Barluna you are now the master and sole owner to the Odachi of Striking Thunder. It can never harm you are those how are your future allies or even leave your side, even if it does it will return to you right away with the help of the gods.)

Hearing this both Trono and Orina make the same noise aloud,

Tronoi & Orina ( EGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)