Mountains End

Kiviku is at the orphanage among the children of all the races he is holding a staff and showing them how to properly use it. Showing them many different forms and how to defend themselves from attacks not attack. When he was done showing them what to do a large Gigalon girl who is about 13 years old is staring at kiviku. He then walks towards the child who he is very familiar with. Her name is Keta she is has been raised in the orphanage all her life and has always loved to hears story about Kiviku. When he started coming to the orphanage she would follow him around but when he would try to talk to her she would run away.

Today he decides to get her to talk to him, as she tries to runaway a large earth wall stops her from escaping and she turns around to see the large Kiviku smiling at her. He then crouches down to speak to her wanting to get to know the child,

Kiviku ( Hello Keta you have always seem to watch me but you seem to always avoid me may I know why?)

Keta ( I..I..I just wanted to know how did you get people to like ....you.)

Kiviku ( Like you? Why would they not like you? You are friendly and cute.)

Keta ( But.. Im bigger then all the other Gigalons and...I destroy everything I touch.)

Kiviku ( Being bigger then most is a little hard at first but in time you will get use to it. How about this punch my hand and ill tell you how strong you are.)

Keta then looks at Kiviku and sees he is very serious and then pulls her arm back and then puts all her strength into it and punches his hand. When Kiviku takes the punch he felt a strong hit and a bit numb from the hit. He looks at his hand is pretty impressed by the girls hit. Kiviku stands up and then speaks to her with a smile,

Kiviku ( You seem to have quite the power I'm impressed. You know with the right teacher you can become a very strong woman who can be respected if she wants to.)

Keta thinks to herself about her strength and looks at her hands and then looks back to Kiviku and seems a bit scared. Then Kiviku looks at her and tells her that he will help her but she has to let him. She nods her head and then asks him to show her how to control her strength, He smiles at her and then starts to lead her to the field and taking a stance.

Then over the span of 5 years Kiviku is seen every day training with Keta showing her how to control her raw power and to remember that her power is for protecting not attacking. That she should only use it to help those who need its and guide those who wish to be guided down that path. She slowly grows to be a couple feet shorter than Kiviku and just as strong, she learn how to fight from him and how to keep her calm. She would slowly view Kiviku as a father and mentor over the 5 years, before her 16th birthday he officially adopted her.

Keta was happy to see he really cared for her and loved her like she was his child, after another 5 years Kiviku slowly realized he was getting old and felt weaker then before but kept it to himself to not let Keta know. He diced to take Keta to his favorite spot today one only those really close to him know where it is. Keta was now 23 and wanted to fight strong opponents and Kiviku stopped sparing with her saying he wanted her to train on her own and find her own form to master. As they walk to the spot ketamines looks around at the scenery they pass she sees  the Rocky Mountain terrain has large amount dents and fist indents in them.

When they arrive at his security grove where he has been coming to as a kid and trained in his early days he looks over to Keta and tells her that this is where he wants to be buried. Hearing his words she tries to play it off like it was joke but he turns to her very seriously and says he is being honest to her. She scowls at him and starts to yell at him that these kind of jokes are very distasteful. He tells her that it is no joke and then mentions that he has already made sure when he passes that she gets everything and has asked the city lord to take her in as a guard. She then yells at him ballistically saying that he's not gonna die and that he needs to stop this nonsense.