Reuniting Heroes and New realms

Zeke is now back in his throne room watching Arti be healed by the current saint as he came to help heal the injured for free and bring relief to the city as an act of kindness. He is now with the boys trying to heal their bodies but seems to not be able to and tell Arti it's no use in healing them as it will solve nothing at all. He then tells Arti that the boys need special care in trying to live with out these most basic of senses. 

Arti thanks the saint as he leaves to heal more people with his private entourage, Arti looks to the three boys and then remembers the words Zola said to him in the dream. He vows deep into his heart that he will make sure these boys are ready when his time is up in the world. Zeke watches as Arti comforts each one of his sons trying to form communication with them I different ways but then mint shows up when Arti leaves the boys alone and hugs each of them with tears in its eyes believing it has failed as their guardian and friend. He then wipes away his tears and then puts his hand to his head and it glows with magic and then he presses it to each of the boys heads and they light up but then fades away.

As they boys sleep they then are in a black space and are seeing one another, they look around confused and try to understand what's going on when Mint appears and they all get cautious.

Mint ( I am not here to harm you my dear friends my name is Mint and I am the Spirit prince to all the kings. I am your guardian and have come to apologize for not being strong enough to help you back then.)

Dusza ( Wait you are they guy who made that barrier against the witch but was beaten down by her afterwards. You tried to save us.)

Jirka nods his head to his brothers words and tries to speak but no words come out no matter how many times he tries he can't say anything. while Viam is look at his brothers and isn't hearing a word at all thinking they were pulling a prank on him. 

Mint ( You three have lost a sense because of the witch who tried to attack you Jirka can longer speak, Viam can not hear, and you Dusza can not speak. No matter who has tried to heal you it can not be undone. )

Dusza ( So you are saying I can never see again and Jirka can never speak? Also Viam can never hear anything again no wonder all I have scene is darkness and can only hear you.)

Dusza  is sadden by the news and seems to be on the verge of tears but then Jirka hugs his brother too comfort him and Viam seems to understand Dusza's face and joins in. 

Mint ( Do not give up hope just yet my lords for I have a way for you all to talk to each other no matter your scares. I have gave you three the ability of Telepathy it will let your thoughts travel between each other you do not need to speak at all. This will let you still speak with each other and even those who are trained in it as well. I hope it will help you three over grow this pain and I too will be there for you when you need me just know you three are never alone you have each other and me as well. Now awake from you sleep and face the world with your heads up.

The three away from their sleep to see Arti in a charge at the end of the room seeming to been there all night since they fell asleep. Jirka then tries to use his telepathy on Viam who opens his eyes and speaks yes I do. Jirka manages to communicate with his brother as he feels his words will come across now. Dusza too speaks in their minds as Viam speaks to them with his mind and tries to make sure he receives them properly. 

They manage to use it between them as they are talked too by Arti and he explains that he is now their guardian until they reach maturity and say that they have to leave the city soon as he took all the blame for the attack and will leave to give all the people some peace of mind. After several weeks of gathering up their supplies and saying their goodbyes Arti is then meeting with Celesti who will be going with them to the city where Dinaya is staying so they can start a new. Before they leave in the forest in a private cave the four of them bury Laura to show respect to their mother and tell er that he will make sure they grow up to be a great men.

They travel towards the city in a cart and don't have the problem with protection as you have to be stupid to attack a cart with a Hero on it. When they reach they city Celesti goes to her branch office and tells them to rely on her when they need too. They part ways and arrive at Dinaya 's exclusive Tower and are amazed by all the magic around. Dinaya and Arti are now face to face and she hugs her old friend knowing what has happened to him and sees the boys and welcomes them all into her home. Once settled in and feed the boys are put to sleep and tucked in he now sitting on a seat across from Dinaya both holding cold drinks and talking hardships with each other,

Arti ( Dinaya the fight was one I never thought I would have to be in, it was so bad that even the Divine hammer was shattered by the witch.)

Dinaya ( How did you make it out alive and let alone with three kids who are Zola's none the less?) 

Arti ( I was cornered beaten and barely able to stand but then made a deal with the witch for the boys souls as they were her target originally.)

Dinaya ( You made a deal like with that spirit I heard stories about who twist fate and such to a bad degree, but besides that what did you you offer for the children's safety?)

Arti ( I traded the only thing I could that was equal to theirs I offered my soul to her in place of theirs.)

Dinaya looks at her old friend with serious eyes and drops her drink knowing that he has traded his spot in paradise to absolute erasure. She knows the soul is the most valuable thing any living thing has and to offer it you must be resolute in the trade. 

Dinaya ( How long until they come to collect ?)

Arti ( I have 8 years until midnight on their 18th birthday and then I will be gone forever so I need to make sure that they are raised right and on the correct paths.)

Dinaya ( What will you do then isn't all of them ether deaf, blind, or mute? How are you gonna make them into great men?)

Arti ( I will have to trust fate for that after but I know they can rely on the other Heroes for guidance since I want to get them aquatinted with you all. )

Dinaya ( Arti we already lost Roy and Flina we can't lose you too. Its been ten years since they died helping slay the king.)

Arti ( You should think of your own family Dinaya when are you gonna have one I know you love your research as its in your peoples blood.)

Lux ( She s been on so many dates but all she complains about is the jerks just wanting to get with her because of her title of Hero>)

Dinaya ( LUX THAT WAS PRVATE ARTI DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT.)

Arti ( Why hello prince of the monsters how are you fairing these days?)

Lux ( Fine beside for Dinaya's whining about cheap men and dumb guys, I have been fine for the most part o Hero of Ice, and please call me Lux.)

Arti ( Then call me Arti if I call you by your name then, but I'm glad you have such a close friend Dinaya even  if he is are former enemies son.)

The mood seems to turn into a jolly one as Lux sits on a couch and talks along side the two heroes as they talk about future plans for the boys and Lux's interest in them knowing monster biology. They talk long into the night and talk of their fights and feel many happy emotions as they drink more and more.

Back in the god realm Zeke closes his screen and looks over the info in his notification s and sees the upper gods working on the southern Continent while the Middle gods still work on the central and western. The eastern and northern are being handled together by the Lower and Demigods to develop it faster unless their area is required. Like Cider who is now watching over farming in the eastern so that they develop their own system of aqueducts farming. 

Zeke tries to gather himself up knowing the others are trying their best for the world and he is just slouched over sobbing. He sends a message to Lige and tells her that he will busy for a moment as he wants to distract himself until Arti had to leave with OBA. He then opens his interface and starts to look through the shop for something new to do while the world is developing and finds a item on sale and reads.

[ For sale now limited time only by a new realm to rule over  the realm of dreams for all your beings to discover and have the time of their life when sleeping connected to the realm where anything can exist but not be true. only 1'000'000 PP]

Zeke reads over the deal once again and since he has a large stock pile of points now he decides to buy the realm and it is added to his interface. He then enters the realm as a new more 80's door appears for it. once inside it literally is a bunch of clouds all around.