Isla Gale (2)

The scene is now in the the forest of the island as Tact, Thatcher, Jirka, and Sewnara are walking cautiously towards the center after a long discussion. 

Sewnara said that this power at the center will possible lead them to a discovery of a life time and may mean their is some one here that can help them with supplies to rebuild the ship. A bit skeptic Brew thinks but then Tact readily agrees to their terms and then the rest of the crew sighs and accepts Tacts design at the annoyance of Brew.

The rest of the crew lead by Brew will fix the ship while Tacts group will explore and be back in a couple days with their finds. The group are several hours in and Jirka and Tact have destroyed about seven are so of those golems from earlier but each seems stronger them the last. After another hour they finally reach their goal.

It was a clear open field in the center of the island and standing their was a building as clean as the grandest temple in the shape of many cubes stacked on each other going straight into the clouds, but with a jet black color to it all around. They could not even see the top of the clouds,  suspicious of what it entails they set an order of who should go first. The order is Jirka, Tact, Thatcher, and Sewnara at the end, they then make their way in the building ready to fight.

Once inside it seems like an ancient temple and their is an ominous green light throw out the building. Making so they can see in the dark halls to a certain degree. They proceed slowly down the hall as to keep guard and be aware, eventually they run into another one of those golems but this time it's a bit smaller and their were several of them together they all rushed their group. 

They counter attack but the golems defeat were a lot easier than the big ones as it took simple hits to break their cores. After they were done defeating the tiny golems they scatter into dust and leave behind a small green cores. Confusing the party. After that they then speak to each other,

Thatcher ( This is weird te. No monsters just drop materials and turn to dust and te. This place is not normal.)

Sewnara ( Agreed and for some reason this place has all this wind mana in it and wind attribute golems.)

Tact ( Why would such a thing be here of all place and for what purpose na?)

Sewnara ( Maybe research we might find who created those to protect this place and why they are attacking us.)

As those three talk it out Jirka touches the wall and feels it as if it is alive, he then picks up the drops from the small golems. He looks at the items and notices they are some type of pieces and mess around with them a bit and then matches one parts together. He then assembles a part of something but is still missing pieces. He then sends his thoughts out to the other as they still try to make out all this.

Jirka ( Everyone believe their is more to this place then its origins and such, like why would the golems drop piece of stone that seem to assemble something.)

They all look at Jirka's hand to see a piece of stone with a bit of a image on both sides but is hard to make out. They all inspect it and try to see what it is and what it can be, Thatcher speaks,

Thatcher ( Ive never seen any thing like this but maybe its some type of important item te.)

Sewnara ( Maybe like a key of sorts?)

Tact ( Then if it's a key then their should be a door to na?)

Jirka ( If you think that is so I then think their will be a door guard then too. As we have encountered many of these golems. )

Tact ( Agreed, we need to be on guard more and even one needs to stay together na.)

 As they say that they are attacked by another group of golems and start a long trial up the floors of the building. They battle wave after wave of golem each getting bigger and strong then before, all using stronger and stronger wind magic. As they progressed through the floor they find more and more pieces of the item and it starts to form a circle with a tornado on it, it was soon whole and formed one firm piece. Eventually the reach a large door and standing in front of it was a large golem in the shape of an armored knight wielding a great sword.