Otherworldly Tour (2)

Back in Hunacks world Zeke, Havan and, Hunack are now observing a Large Monitor lizard in large crystal cavern. It has scaled that seem to made up of the same crystals it self, and it was as large as a mountain but seems to be resting with out a care in the world.

Havan explains to him that this is the oldest monster of her desert world and the boss of its respective continent. She goes on to say it has actually gained a Demi aura of divinity just by the other monsters worshipping it naturally. Hunack intervened and says it truly is a very rare site to see monsters make a god from a monster, going in detail that not even earth or 90% of the worlds the other great gods manage have gotten such a change.

Zeke observers the large lizard and feels the bit of power they were mentioning and was quite surprised as this Lizard was probably just as strong as the last generation of heroes and the next put into one. He didn't know that such an event could occur natural and asks Hunack what really went down.

Hunack ( I just let the world do as it wishes with little to almost none interference, this has occurred all by its self i only do intervene when I wish for more Prayers.)

Zeke ( Wow that is something I had not eve. considered much I intervened very early in my world .)

Hunack ( And that is fine for your world shall go in the direction as you see fit no if ands or buts about said means. Now shall I take you to the last spot of this tour for its one I think you should see yourself mentioning intervening in the world.)

They then start to fly off into other direction rapidly, as they start to reach the last area Zeke notices the environment starts from a dessert to a blackened wasteland filled with detaching smoke and craters. No vegetation or life was felt or seen the whole area was devoid of anything capable of living. Then they reach a giant crater spanning for miles. In the center was a giant humanoid skeleton with many large swords sticking in its body. The skeleton was charred black with only wet marks on the eye sockets seeming like a never ending waterfall.

They stop and Hunack looks up to her skies as if collecting herself, she then speaks to Eke while Havan bows down and closes her eyes. Hunack speaks,

Hunack ( Sir Zeke i invited you to my world to show its beauty and progress as well as it destruction and sorrows. so that you will not walk the path I have, which I have walked myself.)

Zeke ( What happed to this place? Who is this?)

Hunack ( That was my child who was corrupted by the power of gods and wished to rule the world in their own twisted image. I warned them so not to go forward with their foolish thoughts  but they throw it aside saying I am not worthy. So with the aid of my retainers we extinguished  their very flame from life as the very world was scorched by it.)

Zeke (....)

Hunack ( I wish to show you this because I heard that you just like I got to keep your own offspring from being taken by Oba. I show you this to know that their very core and fate can cause this to your world if they go down the wrong paths. )

Zeke ( ... I...I..)

Hunack ( You do not have to speak let your thoughts gather and resolve for I did not bring you here to feel pity for me but to make sure you will do what you have to for the world you were gifted.)

Zeke ( You say that one day I might have to murder my own sons if they decided destruction? )

Hunack ( I will not tell you for sure but I will say just as you have freedom to do as you wish but you also have a duty to your world to keep it alive and thriving. )

Zeke looks at the back of the giant goddess and can here slight sniffling sounds coming from her and try to reach out to her for comfort. But he feels a slight tug on his arm to see Havan holding him gentle and nodding slowly with a tinge of sadness in her eyes. Zeke pulls his arm back and seems to understand as Hunack wipes her face quickly to recompose herself. 

Hunack seems to be back to normal and turns back towards Zeke with resolve in her eyes and they all start to fly back to Hunacks Realm. When they returned they were greeted by the rest of her gods and servants. She returns to her main podium and she lays down seeming better and more collected as Zeke stands infant quietly waiting for her to speak.

Hunack ( Apologies sir Zeke for the state you have seen me in. I am glad that you have come to my world for the tour ad I hoped it was a great experience. )

Zeke ( It was a very informative tour and I enjoyed the town never much and they way your world is so beautiful built. Also the lesson you wish for me to know I shall take it to heart and will give it more thought. )

Hunack ( I hope you do Sir Zeke I hope you do, now I shall bestow to you a parting gift for the time you spent in my realm.)

She pulls out a small orb and tosses it to Zeke who looks in it and sees a little bee person floating in it and looks to Hunack but before he can say anything a portal opens under his feet and he falls back to his own realm. Hunack yells as he leaves,

Hunack ( I GIFT YOU ANOTHER RACE FOR YOUR REALM DO AS YOU WISH BUT THEY ARE DOCILE BUT MESS WITH THIER LEADER THEY ARE MORE AGGRESSIVE THEN AN ARMY SO BE AWARE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE EVENT COMING SOON DEAREST ZEKE.)

Zeke then watches as the scene falls down slowly and returns right side up and is back in his very own realm. He looks to the orb again and quickly puts it in his pocket and shall think of what to do. He then makes way to his throne room but notices no one is around but then hears yelling near the outside gardens. He follows the sound to see a large crowd surrounding something mostly Jury and those from the paradise who serve the gods after passing on. As he gets closer all he hears is Fight Fight Fight. Who he gets close enough to see what is happening somebody is thrown at him hitting him and it falls to the floor. He looks at who it was and it was none other than Helgon. Seeing who Helgon hit the crowd went silent and Zeke looks forward to see who threw Helgon at him.