A New Generation of Heroes and Monsters

Viam hold the withered hand of Dinaya the Hero of Tiamo and the last of her Generation of Heroes. She was lived a long life in this world and has seen many things she remembers meeting the gods and even fighting many monsters. Becoming great friends with the other Heroes and even getting many thanks from all those of the various races that she saved with the others. She remembers the mission she was sent on with them and the tough battles they fought. 

Some of Her favorite memories are when Arti was always going to any town or city churches to visit the orphanage and donate what he can to them. As he was kind to kids and even was liked a lot by them as he was fluffy and kind. While she remembers How Royford was very clumsy and would have to sleep mostly outside or in the stables since even the larger inns weren't big enough for him. 

She remembers when she would talk magic with Walsia who was very to her self but was quite clever and a good cook for the others. Or How Hanlio would always get into drunk bar fights with the local tough guys or adventurers and win. Even the memories of Flina teaching her how to wield a staff to protect her self in case she ran out of magic. Even the memories of Thereus getting slapped by many woman as he tried to woo them with his cheesy love songs and pick up lines.  

Dinaya members every single memory and then feels a tear in her eye as she remembers Zola leading them down the right path and even dying to save them for their purpose. She thinks of the Final battle with the Monster king and how's Royford and Flina both gave their lives to let them getting the killing blow on the monster king. She remembers both their dying words ands faces as they smiled to the other heroes and thank them. 

Tears flow from her eyes but she is not sad by these thoughts of hers, she remembers meeting lux and how he befriended them.  She then turns to look at Viam who behind him n a shelf was the small monster cat looking at her with his own aged face. Lux nods at her and then walks out the room as he can't be their to watch her pass. She smiles knowing he's trying not to cry himself at the sight of his oldest friend.

Aside from that Dinaya looks to Viam who is now a ruler of this medium sized city that they have built and is only growing more and more. Dinaya who help him start this city and build it up to its current state as she is considered the great sage of the city and is a beloved icon right next to Viam and his Wife. Viam looks at her and thinks about the first time meeting her and how she thought him so much and lead him down the right path. Alongside Arti who Viam misses more then anything but Dinaya help fill in that role guidibng him in the right direction with his ambitions.

Now Viam looks at his dying mentor and tries to be brave and bold in this time as he knows when she passes he will have to handle the future the best he can. Dinaya looks to him and then starts to speak to him one last time using Telepathy,

Dinaya ( Viam I know its almost my time to go to the next world over but I have a few things to tell you before that happens.)

Viam ( Yes master what are you words you wish to speak?)

Dinaya ( You must be a strong and kind leader for your people as this land will only keep growing with you if you stay on the right path. Never stray from the people for anything not even for one selfish thing. Also I have received an oracle from God Tiamo he says that once I pass the next Generation of Heroes will appear and face the next great disaster and that you must protect them but only of they wish for it.)

Viam ( The next Generation of Heroes?!? But how and why now why not when you were around to teach them what to do?)

Dinaya ( It is what it is Viam for the gods have their own plans for the world and. we are all apart of it in some way or another. But I have one more thing to tell you my dear student>)

Viam ( Yes Master what is it that you wish to say ?)

Dinaya ( Please Viam please reconcile with your brothers as they are all you have and together you three are unrivaled by any force that shall come. Please..Plea..Ple..Fr...Arti..)

As she speaks those last words Viam starts to cry profusely as he holds her hand and feels it getting weaker and weaker as she smiles at him one last time. He starts to speak his none existent voice as he yells for her to stay with him and not leave just yet as he still feels some what lost with out her guidance. But his cries lay on deaf ears as he screams in sorrow and pain. In the Hallway stands his wife holding her face with tears running down her face. Feeling the pain her love feels as he grieves this lost.

In two others places in the world Jirka and Dusza feel sharp pains of grief and sorrow well up in them as they two start to shed tears for some reason. But then as all three feel they same emotion they all feel a new power surge the world as in 8 different directions new reactions happen to eight new Heroes of this Generation. In another room Lux suddenly feels a large power swell up in him as he feels various dark feelings almost consume him and fester in a vile and atrocious way. As he feels himself split in two as vile and blackness escapes from him and shoots off in a random direction. As he lays in his spot and start to see black as he dies from this event, unknown to the majority of the world the Second Monster King has now started and New Heroes are soon to rise in such an event.

Zeke watches as the small monster souls of Lux is carried in by Kulema and a orb of Divine Beasts makes way for a new God to raise. As he is about  to start such a process he gets an alert screen new to him as it shows a Young Seeker girl in a secret cave on the northern continent facing down a large chained sword that seems to be alive with electricity and thunder. Zeke looks at the scene at hand and pauses the world he then says a name,

Zeke ( Trono.)