Duzsa

On the surface several years pass and the three brothers have yet to send word to one another as all of them are still angry over their fight. The scene changes to one of a large snowy mountain and two beings are at the peak of it looking into a night snowy sky. One of the two is Dusza as he turns his head up to be looking at the sky as he puts his arms up and starts to release spiritual energy. The other being is Mint in one of his physical forms  watching his lord release his power and stays silent and observes what he will do.

Dusza then feels very powerful world spirit from this spot as his spirit travels through every thing with in his surroundings. In the air and and stone of the mountain as he examines the quality the best he can find. After 10 minutes of examining it he comes back and turns his head to mint and nods to him as mint and him start ti set up a base to live in for the time being. Dusza is now planning to build a temple in this spot to connect more to the gods and understand his purpose in life and how he can achieve said purpose. 

Dusza ( Mint I want to do this by myself so I want you to return to your spirit form and not show yourself around to much unless its to resupply.)

Mint ( Understood Lord Dusza but I will not leave your side even if you command it but for now I will do as you say.)

Mint fades away to go collect materials to help start building the temple Dusza wishes as he knows he most likely won't leave this place for awhile. Dusza sits down and starts to meditate and concentrate on increasing his amount and control of his spirit as he feels it at certain points in his body. He looks into his body with his spirit and sees that it seems to flow only in certain parts of it. As he feels it more and more around his joints and core he feels reserves of energy at those points that seem constant and not just flowing. As if they were sources but the one in his core seems to be the largest and central core. As he tries to follow the paths some more it becomes hard to even travel past the central core at all only feeling that their are more then the central beyond in his body.

No matter how hard he tries to pass it it feels as if a wall is in front of him and he can barely reach but it seems he is just so much shy of it. He then starts to feel his body sweat heavily and that his closes seems to restraint his comfort of concentration. He removes his shirt and many layers to return to trying to surpass the wall once again. He keeps trying and trying but is always so shy and seem to not know how to actually reach the top. As he tries once again the wall starts tp fade black and he feels shakey.

Just as it seems he is going to fall from the wall his physical body is caught by Mint who has returned to him and is seeming to panic at the state Dusza is in. Mint looks around the area to see the snow around Dusza in a 5 foot radius was melted and steam seems to be coming off Dusza as he catches his breath. Mint explains what he saw to Dusza and how he seems to radiant energy when he was trying to achieve his task with his spirit. Dusza explains to Mint what he saw and felt and they speak as Mint starts to make a meal for the drained Dusza. Over the meal the talk about what he can possible do to overcome the wall and maybe he needs to train more to reach the top as it might be some type of gate way to more control and power. Dusza ponders the word of the spirit prince as they get ready to sleep the night away and start to build from square one as Mint has brought the materials fir a simple hut. 

Their time seems to pass on day by day as Mint builds the temple around them and Dusza explains and helps the best he can as he says he seems to be able to see energy. He says the more he tries to over come that wall the more in tune the other senses seems to be as he may be blind but he has vision. The days pass and the temple slowly grows to about three houses and a court yard ad mint maintains it the best he can. Eventually a year passes and the two seem to have fallen into a cycle as Dusza wakes up at dawn. Then he tunes his spirit and then goes to wash his face and get ready to eat breakfast. He then will eat with Mint who makes the food and the two will chat about their task for the day. Then he goes to a special building and pray to the gods in a homemade temple. Followed by him training in the courtyard as he needs to keep his body tuned to a degree so hew can reach the wall in every way.

He followed this cycle for several more years and eventually got over the wall in his spirit and he then is filled with large amount of energy and seems t feel more powerful. He calls mint to explain the process as they took notes on said methods that seem to help achieve his goal and how to perfect them. Eventually he decided to explore the new ways of energy In his body as he wanted to master every single aspect of it he can. As he does he then is met with a new challenge as another wall is in front of him and this one seems to be four times bigger than the last he seems determined to try his chances on this wall.  As he does he is told by Mint that he should hire grounds keepers to take help maintain the grounds as its getting to large for just the two of them to do. As they seem to keep making more and more rooms for various reasons. Such as research of herbs and roots that can help make the process easier.

Dusza agrees to the idea of the spirit prince as he seems to be lacking personal interactions.n and enjoyed that when he lived with his family. He tells mint to recruit as many as he wants as they have been making money from slaying monsters on the mountain and selling herb medic that can help with basic fever. Mint then delivers the beasts items they didn't keeps to the closet village as travel was no problem for the spirit prince .hey repeat this process for over several years as their little courtyard will grow to a small village and temple and he will become the grand master of said temple with out knowing so. As anyone who moved their to live and work for the temple would watch as he would take down dangerous monsters with only several hits to its body as it would drop dead easily. Dusza will grow to be more than just the grand master of a small temple as he knew fate had a plan for him to follow he was just wondering when.