Alliances, Trade, and Bitter feelings

Dusza then hears the doors open and sits their as a woman in lavished robes and jewelry walks up to the end of carpet. When she stops he looks straight at Dusza and then a servant of his announces her to him,

Servent ( Ah hem I introduce to you Grand Master of the Temple Dusza De Raiarti. And visiting said Grand Master is Empress of the Sewnara Emilia Artilus of the Artilus Empire.)

Sewnara ( It is a pleasure to meet you in such short moment oh Grand Master of the North.)

Dusza ( It really is Empress what brings you to my temple in such a time when your country is at a turning point in your battle with the Bandits.)

Sewnara ( I come with a request of an alliance with your temple and my country, as both are fairy on the young side compared to other established ones. Also One that will bring trade to both are lands as word has reached us you have become the lord of the entire Western half of the Northern lands. While our empire has started to conquer the Northern side of the Western continent I believe with this a great trade agreement can be established.)

Dusza ( I have heard word of your advances of the northern deserts and having many weaker lords of dreads join your cause. Even making the infamous Bandit Queen back away into a corner if I'm not mistaken. An Alliance does have its advantages but only for you at the moment and not us until later which would be an investment for later. But it would open trade on a large level and even help get hard to get resources.)

Sewnara ( Yes it would very much so as your lands too are rich with minerals and ores, not to forget powerful warriors who can protect them. While our lands have many spices and live stock which can feed many as well as powerful casters who can help guide ships through storms and the likes. This well help both are lands as we both lack what the others have in resources.)

Dusza ( You are correct but I will need more time than to make such an idea reality even if you say the positives I will think more about this with my Vice Masters first. For then time being I shall invite you to stay in the guest room and have a meal with us here if you would like. As you are now my guest and will. be treated as so.)

Sewnara ( Then I will graciously accept your kindness and accept your invention. )

Sewnara with her entourage are lead to their respective rooms and informed of dinner times and menus and seating so she won't feel out of place. As they happens Mint appears in front of Dusza and speaks,

Mint ( You seem to be in a very deep thought their my Lord may I ask why?)

Dusza ( Ha like you don't already know but you heard the Empress she is legit and seems very aware of the political climate of the area and has put up a big deal with this potential alliance. )

Mint ( So you don't know huh I thought out of every one you would feel that ?)

Dusza ( What do you mean with this tact words Mint who do you mean by feel ?)

Mint ( Discover your self for I can only guide you so far youngest of the brothers.)

Mint phases out the room and leaves Disza who makes a serious face and decides to sit down and meditate to feel what he was hinted at. 

Several hours at Dinner the Empress was sitting with the Vice Master Mint instead as she was told that he was in a deep mediation. As Vice master apologized for the sudden change of the the line up at dinner since the Grand master decides to step away for a couple of days.

In a deep state of mind Dusza is in front of another giant wall and does not try to overcome it but   turns towards the darkness and sees two great lights in the distance each different from his own. But makes his way towards the the light that seems mystical and enchanted and when he was close he sees a smaller one next to it and seemed to have absorbed the bigger one a bit. When he applies his power to the light they take forms and he sees the outline of a woman and then hears a familiar voice as he exits his trans and gets up calling a servant to summon the Empress when dawn comes.

At dawn the Empress and the Grand master are having a meeting with a bit of a heavy atmosphere.  As Sewnara now is a bit on edge for the sudden change in temperament of Dusza's and decides to speak but is stopped,

Dusza ( I have just one question for you, You are the Empress of the Artilus empire I ask you to speak your husbands name.)

Sewnara ( My husbands name is Viam D Artilus  Founder of the Artilus Empire and Ruler of the West.)

Dusza ( The their will be no Alliance but I will allow trade of the ports as this is final.)

Sewnara ( WAIT WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT SUCH AN ALLIANCE BUT ALLOW THE TRADING  AND WHY DOES MY HUSBANDS NAME MAKE YOU COME TOO SUCH A DECISION!!!!) 

Dusza stays silent in the face of her unwavering.

Sewnara ( ANSWER ME!!)

Dusza ( I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MY BROTHER SO ACCEPT THE TRADE AN LEAVE THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE!!)

The room is filled with intense pressure as Sewnara is feeling heavier then normal and feels as if Dusza has become dangerous if she says the wrong thing. 

Sewnara ( Brother?!?! What what what do you mean by that my husband has never said he has a brother. )

Dusza ( Viam is a smart man but his ego will always be his down fall. So leave now we will give you supplies and the rest will set up the trade agree at the port towns but you and any one of his descent will not be welcomed anymore in my temple. So I wish you prosperity and good fortune. )

Dusza leaves the room and Sewnara is enraged by this sudden change in events and storms out the temple in raged with Dusza after believing that it would be a great relationship. This event would leave to a great trading route and bond but make the leaderships bitter and think ill of each other as they did many years ago. But this is not the end to Sewnara's journey back home as a nasty storm will engulf her ship and cause her to meet those who have even more connections then she thought.