Battle of Beginnings

Zeke watches as the churches letters cause uproar in every city they sent to hand over the divine items to them. They all took it as an insult to their history and that the church is the rightful owner of anything divine or holy. The royals and leaders of each country sends letters back to the church stating they have no right to the divine items they were interested with by the gods themselves and are demanded to apologize for this great insult. 

Reading this the saint who is named Livinife is enraged by the letters demanding an apology to the country then send out another letter stating that if they do not hand over the items soon then the church themselves will come and take them by force. When they received such letter the leaders of each country rally up their armies and fighters employing those who wish for glory and fame to come forward and fight on their sides. Thus 5 armies are built and soon to be engulfed in a decade long water that would bloody the plans they fight in. The four armies fighting the church made alliances with one another while the church manages to recruit several temples and cities that are highly religious to their side.

The First battle takes place between the meadows federation and the church in a field called the golden sea. They battle lasted several days of blood shed and cry of rage among the soldiers. It ended in the churches victory as the federation decided to retreat and regroup, the church employed its healers and future saints to heal their side. Making it seem they were unrivaled. That first battle was soon called the Battle of the bloodied sea, The next battle would go in the favor of the United coalition of crafter as they use their vastly superior  weapons to fight from long distance and highly powerful inventions.

The Saint soon had a horrible idea that will turn the tide of battle against the federation in their favor and commanded his daughter in law Siera to use her spirits to destroy the federations front line and she didn't like the command but followed it. When she arrived at the battle field She summoned her two spirit kings to the scene. When they appear they towered over the battle field causing an uproar on both sides and when she told them to destroy the front line of the federation they did just that. The battle will be called the slaughter of Artisans which the spirits destroyed the entire front line and killing every solider on it from the federations side.

Church would soon gain a faint foothold in the federations territory and slowly make way towards their captain to take the divine chisel. Seeing how unfair the spirit kings were and how Kayana would feel about her people being slaughtered he summoned the other for spirit kings and tell them to each go to a country and help fight for it against the other two to even out the balance of the war for now. When the federation believes they are only sitting ducks a large column of fire appears and Lavane shows up informing them of his assistance. 

That would soon change the tide of war where now the 2 spirit kings of the church were being replied by the combine power of the 4 other kings. The saint erupts I rage on how they can have a power equal to them. Livinife slowly depends into madness the longer the war progresses reliving he was the only holy one the gods have chosen to wield power and the weapons of the gods. He would then intercept use the saints gift of healing as a experiment base torturing his follows and seeing how it would heal back and if it can grow stronger. Seeing this Zeke felt disgusted by such a being who claims to speak for the gods.

Zeke then has an idea to truly end the war and save the church from falling to disgrace while letting the countries keep their items. He then sends word to Kiviku to descend to the northern continent and pass along a message to Glacier and say to him the gods have attack only he can do. He then sends a message to Eternina and Infintino to give oracles to the countries and the next saint about the great battle of the end the last battle of the war. He then sends word to ulema to give a fake oracle to the mad saint and fool him to believe he is immortal and unstoppable. Then Zeke fast forwards the world to see Glacera swim through the ocean at a rapid speed with his hammer on his back and he watches the 4 countries come together and form a united front for the last battle of the church who's numbers almost rival the united fronts.