Calm Before the Storm

In the lords mansion at the top of the city the lord, the bishop of the church, the guild master and the Guard commander all sit in a hall looking at each other with a heavy air around. The guards commander begins to speak to the lord,

Commander ( My lord this monster has entered our city and is expected to be treated like anyone of use, he fakes a holy seal and even acts entitled. I ask you to let me slay this thing and have  re city be safe once again.)

Bishop ( I will say this once retract your insults of him if you wish to not only be excommunicated but branded a heretic and banished from all lands by the church it self. So if you are not a single minded fool you will retract your earlier statement. He is the only one who has been blessed by the great goddess herself and has show no hostility no anyone that has not be to him first.)

Commander ( I will not take back that and I dare you to try if the people find out that you harbor a monster you will lose your public support so I warn you to be careful instead, Guild master didn't it assault your own workers and even highly respected adventures that protect this city from the this monster problem. They were only protecting the worker from his attack.)

Master ( From what was present HE was the one that was attacked by Bolac and his crew when he was just asking for basic info but was denied cause of his rank and the receptionists bias. Yes Bolac and his crew do help protect the city but he also has a pretentious since of justice and demeans all those who don't listen to him tries to muscle then or beat them up. So I will stay neutral in this discussion.

Captain ( I have gotten reports from several citizens saying they have seen a long eared bandages monster walking the street of there cities. When I tried to have my men follow them they couldn't at all. I have not seen this Dread so even i can't pass judgement on the situation at hand.)

Bishop ( He is a blessed one by the gods themselves and even the Saint herself has sent out an order to all branches to welcome him with open arms. He is the only being ever to be blessed by the wife to the great one and every priest that examined him he has a clear aura. He holds no ill will and if anyone wishes to go against him then you go against the church as well no matter your rank or position.)

Commander ( IT IS A MONSTER AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED MONSTERS HAVE CAUSED US ONLY HATRED AND SHOULD BE DELT WITH IT AS WELL.)

Bishop ( I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST TIME TRY ANYTHING AT ALL AND YOU WILL CAUSE A WAR WITH THE CHURCH AND ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW US.)

Lord ( ENOUGH THIS BICKERING WILL STOP RIGHT NOW! COMMANDER YOU WILL NOT AND I ORDER YOU NOT MAKE ANY TYPE OF AGGRESSIVE MOVEMENTS AGAINST THIS DREAD, AND BISHOP AS THE LORD I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF MY MEN OR SOLDIERS ATTACK HIM AT ALL I HOLD NO ILL WILL TO HIM AND WILL RESPECT THE CHURCHES WISHES ON THIS MATTER. We are not mindless beast we are civilized and we will follow orders he shows no ill intent or harm to the city then he will be left alone. Am I clear commander!)

Commander ( understood my lord.)

With that the meeting ends on rough waters as the elders leave the room and return to their respective positions. Zola awakes the next day to another cloudy sky and rain and thunder filling the his ears and knows that Trono is soon to arrive. He leaves the room and tells them that he is going out to eat but is told that a surge of monsters have been spotted near the city and to be aware and safe. He thanks them and leaves in his rain gear and looks around the streets to see lees people and more guards and soldiers moving about. 

He finds a shop serving guest and takes a corner seat and orders his food and starts to read the info he got yesterday. He sits in the shop and learns about where the influx areas is and how they monsters seem more aggressive. After some more time he leaves the shop and makes way to the adventures guild but then hears a large bell ring thought the streets and then turns to hear a solider shouting to the citizens to stay inside and be careful as a stampede of monsters is on the way towards the city. 

Hearing this he runs to the guild and hears from them an energy summons to action to fight the stampede and protect the city. He joins the line and gets processed into the adventurers side of the upcoming battle. The guild master sees him and pulls him aside and asks him to handle as many as them as he can, he agrees and then they all leave to the gate and start to help build the barricade for the soldiers and guards. When he comes to the area his collar is grabbed by the commander and is told to leave or be killed on the spot but before he can break the commanders arm the guild master jerks away the commander and tells him what the lord said. as he pulls away and walks off barking orders at his men.

Zola is postponed far away from the guards and is at the far end near the forest almost, he and several other adventurers wait until they are told to get ready. After several hours in the rain they then see a large wave of Goleli of different collars running towards their direction and at a paced speed seeming. The forces are all told to get ready and to charge soon, Zola is holding his shield and now a hammer ax over his shoulder and wearing leather armor. Then they are told to charge and all three forces charge at the monsters. Just as they are clash a giant bolt of lighting crashes down from the sky and engulfs the monsters in one quick blast destroying all of them with no effort at all.

Seeing this the forces stop and watch with shock and confusion then as the blot ends all that is left is a large crafter and some rumble. The an orange blot hits the ground in the center and they all see a Walker in a law hat looking at then with bloodshot eyes and scanning the force. Then commander comes forward and with an angry and demanding tone asking him if to tell him who he is and what is his purpose. Trono ignores the commander and keeps scanning the crowd but then the commander gets angry and tells him to surrender or be killed. He then commands his forces to charge at him with the intention to kill.

As the entire guard force charges at the Trono he gets annoyed and then is gone in a flash he the reappears in front of the commander and grabs his head. The commander then lights up surging with millions of volts in his body seeing his skeleton appear out of nowhere. Then Trono reappears back past them and the commander falls to the ground charred and dead and Trono turns to the rest if the guards and then opens his plan releasing orange bolts of lighting towards them, they couldn't comprehend what has happened but all of a sudden are twitching in pain falling to the ground smoking but alive until their commander.

The knights and adventures are told to retreat or die like that fool of a commander and every one runs away as fast as they can. Trono now annoyed at all the running away beings he wanted to lessen the jumble to find the beast hidden among them. He once again points his hand again towards the group and begins to shoot again, but this time his and is caught and then his lighting is redirected into the sky by Zola. Trono they snaps his head and beating red eyes at Zola and then shows a creepy smile and says,

Trono ( Found you MONSTER!!! NOW DIE )