Kiviku's Doubts

Kulema hears the charges from Helgon and accepts them all in her mind knowing that she is the cause of this whole situation. She recalls all the times she could have been the one to prevent the problem and the whole trial but didn't and failed as a parent. Infintino start to explain every detail of the trial and that it will be a vote decision on how the punishment is made.

Zeke watches over the trial and stays silent on the matters that are being told by the gods Kulema says her defense. He watches as Kulema glares down Zivel or Infintino who comments on Raiva and won't back down from the protecting her daughters name. The gods get into a yelling match over the defense and the roaring of the  Raiva's case. they yell for what seems like days and started to vote. 

They vote on if Kulema should be punished for Raiva's parenting neglect and they all find her guilty of that. They then voted on who gets to choose who delivers her punishment it was then decided that Infintino will be the one since he is in-charge of her. He decides to make have her pass personal judgement on every soul for 100'000 years and then once that is over she will be able to do as she pleases from their. Zeke then mentions that afterwards she will be band from the god realm for 10,000 years.

Kulema hears the verdict and has to accept it, the consul is dismissed Zeke walks back to the throne room and sits down. When he arrived and sits down waiting in the throne room Raiva is looking Zeke with a bit of fear knowing besides for the trial this is their only time meeting. Zeke looks over the soul and then opens his interface he presses a button when he does a light shines from Raiva and then she is now back alive and Zeke then hands her two small orbs and then she starts to shine once again.

When the lights were done  Raiva was now a true Demi god and she is now feel more power in her. She looked close to the same besides for long slits down her face and 3 chains are now on her neck and wrists. She was about to pledge to Zeke but then Helgon and Sequoia show up and do the same. All 3 Demi gods pledge to him and he sends them away for now to do the tasks their parent assigned to them.

Zeke looks at world and unpauses it and lets it move forward more he watches as Kiviku slowly recovers in the city and is deemed as a hero by the city. Hey thank him many times over for what he did saving their lives . Zeke see that Kiviku is hiding more than he's letting out to be and sense he is depressed because of the battle he just had killing Raiva. Zeke then starts to make a male Gigalon who is in his 40's and haas enough battle experience he has a large scar running over his eyes and missing some fingers but is a solider for hire.

Zeke falls to the surface and lands in the secret spot of Kiviku who basically sleeps in the spot and relaxes in the sunlight. Zeke decides to name himself Zericho and he is now waiting for Kiviku to arrive. Several hours later Kiviku is walking holding his broken arm in a cast and a bag over his shoulder. Kiviku comes to his spot and sees a large being sleeping in his spot and is bit on guard before he approaches Zericho gets up and then make way to Kiviku and Kiviku looks at the old man. 

Zericho ( Why hello their youngster why such the long face, you seem to be in some type of mood. Names Zericho sword for hire and you long face?)

Kiviku ( Kiviku and what do you know about anything old man now can you get out of my spot please.)

Zericho ( I might know more then you think youngster now tell this old man what has your mind so down?)

Kiviku ( Why should I tell you your just some bum in my favorite spot spouting nonsense.)

Zericho ( Says the boy who looks like he destroyed something and now has a lingering regret to your self. Now speak up boy no need to bottle it in that will only destroy yourself.)

Kiviku ( Why would you care if I am hurt what I did was detrimental and I took a life of an innocent person cause the gods told me too.)

Zericho ( So why did the gods ask you too do it.)

Kiviku ( They said that it was to save the city but it looked as if they were just playing games.)

Zericho ( Playing games with you? That what you believe the gods do, play games with mortals for their own pleasure. Why do you ask such questions what made you think the cause is.)

Kiviku ( I don't know if you will believe me but one of the gods asked me too kill her and it seems like we are nothing to them.)

Zericho ( So the gods asks you to kill her for them instead of doing it them self. But have you thought why they asked you?)

Kiviku ( What do you mean asked me what do you mean they asked me.)

Zericho ( The gods can only do so much when it comes to intervening with the world, even they are limited to some means. They asked you to do the task for a reason.)

Kiviku ( The reason? So they have had reason to ask me that.)

Zericho ( The gods only ask those who can help save something or help the world grow even more than normal.)

Kiviku ( They asks me to kill her but I took het life doesn't that just make me a monster, no different from what the guild slays.)

Zericho ( No it doesn't you killed to protect the lives of your city and did so on the gods request because you were the only one who could. You are different from any regular being I have ever met. You are double my size and seem to have special eyes you seem stronger than even steel but you are resolute.)

Kiviku listens to the Zerichos word and starts to think about the blame and self hate as it slowly starts to shrink and the advice of Jericho helps him slowly get better at the thought. Kiviku listens to Zericho and feel as if a heavy weight is off his shoulders. The old man the stands up and proceeds to leave Kiviku to his thoughts and tells him to stay strong.

Zeke returns to the god realm and watches as Kiviku slowly heals and gets together his self once again. Kiviku almost returns to his regular self but will stay changed because of the events, Zivel then visits his child and apologizes to him and says that at the time he explains to Kiviku that the gods only have that one option. Kiviku shows no aggression to him and hears the explanation of Zivel who keeps going on to say he is his father and that is why he is a demi god. Zeke watches the scene and is glad Kiviku is on a better path and Zivel feels less complicated from the fight now.