Chapter 29 - Dead Inside

You are the constant flow
spilling into my soul
mystifying
like drops of rain
you fall into me
so I fall right back to you.

-Perry poetry

___________________________

Dead inside

Sadhvi’s POV

“Good morning” I wished Avrudh at once entering the gym that we had in our home.

Avrudh was stretching the back of his thigh muscles, his one leg resting on the seat of the chair and other standing on the ground, his body leaning forward touching his toes.

He smiled at me wishing me back, “Morning” before changing his leg

I stood to the other corner of the room like usual.

Take a deep breath in from your nose and out from your mouth. Keep this up untill you feel better, Sadhvi.

You will be fine. You see this everyday.

Get used to it.

Every morning after building enough courage I walk inside the gym room but the strength always falters as soon as it comes into the vision of this gorgeous specimen.

It has been two months and ten days of us being married now and I was still shy in front of him. Shy like it was just yesterday he held my hand for the first time.

We celebrated many occasions together the rituals and happiness brought my feelings to a conclusion.

A conclusion I was excited to shout out loud to him.

With Avrudh the air surrounding me was like a feeling, where I was dreading for the sun to rise, I was so engrossed in the night holding his hand looking at the moon and the stars that the thought of them leaving and the sun rising was like a threat.

The thought was scary but Avrudh held my hand even in the sunlight.

I prayed and wished to have a bond like this and I have something to brag about now, an intense and deep emotion within because of which I was smiling more now.

Gulping my anxiety in I started to stretch my legs too getting prepared for a jog on the trend mil.
After stretching my front thighs I bent sideways, stretching my body sides evenly. I needed to stretch my stomach and sides because I was one of those who feel cramps in abdominal muscles after running, thighs were always late participants.

I looked at Avrudh who was now doing bench presses looking at me. Our eyes met and we both said nothing, he was counting numbers and I was counting my heartbeats, I was too shy to respond.