Chapter 14 - No one but him

'I knew he was out there'
-standingo.format.com

________________

No one but him

Sadhvi's POV

The night ended with me dropping Avrudh home.
I made sure to drop him inside the gates because I knew I had ruined his reputation in front of his staff members and I needed to build that back up.

Every hour I spend with him, reminds me how fast I was falling for him. How fast my heart was beating in front of him.

I was leaning close, then closer because I wanted him to know I was there, I was walking down a road where I was destined to meet him.

Something told me he knew about the game I was playing, he knew of me blushing, he knew of me acting tough when I was going mushy.

Teasing him was funny because I was hiding myself behind him. I was a virgin, I was a lip virgin too, hell I was a cheek virgin even.

The relationships I had, lasted not more than a week and in a week nothing could ever happen. It was too soon and never felt right.

Avrudh has this power over me which makes me feel free of every boundary I’ve ever had.

Since my whole life I've saving my heart from feeling such way and in front of him, it was acting as if unleashed finally.

His every move was smooth, so smooth that it looked practiced several times. If only it wasn’t me believeing him for real I would’ve guessed him lying.

He was too good in this game of teasing. Avrudh knew everytime when I was to blush and pressed onto that.

If I was leaning he was leaning too, if I wanted him to know that I was interested he was reciprocating it with both palms. Avrudh was a strong man who somehow tamed his manliness in front of me, I took that as he allowed me to drive.

 Men don’t let you drive while themselves sitting shot-gun.

The inflated ego they have is huge to such blow but Avrudh grinned and allowed me to. He sat there beside me hands crossed over his chest owing a face so blank but there was some hint of pride in the eyes.

God I so want to be like him. So proud and powerful.

“What is in the bag?”
I asked looking at the paper bag kept in my car backseat

“Blue berry muffins”

“Oh thanks alot though I am not really a fan of sweets” I said turning the steering to the right before coming to a complete stop.

Looking outside he nodded, saying no word.

I said without giving a thought to the idea that he bought this for me, being considerate once again.
This was a gift Avrudh bought for me especially and instead of respecting his thought I was stating my awful taste.