Bonus Chapter 1

Bonus Chapter 1

A day beyond his imagination  __________

  __________

'She was there, he knew,
she was in his world, a big part.
A destined part.
Completely intertwined.'
_______________________

Third voice

It was a bright sunny day, the beginning of march, marking the end of winters and starting of spring.
Our newly selected judge was on a mission, a mission to inform his family that he has decided to move out of the family house.

Two reasons in his mind, one him receiving a government allotted bungalow in a well reputed society and second him being old enough, he was turning thirty one this year.

Thinking to call it mature enough to demand personal space.

Avrudh was a man of his word and a few years ago he made a bet with himself and his god, that the day when he would sit on the judge's seat he would move out of his house and learn to make his own path, no family influences.

A man with self respect and pride, a chin which is always held high.

His father never said that to him but he was very proud of the man Avrudh has become.
His chest was still expanding even in his nearing 60s.

He thought Avrudh was a replica of his young days but he was proved absolutely wrong time and time again.
Avrudh was better, way beyond his expectations.

His second son, though, was the exact copy of his. As if a photo-scan. With looks and with his business mind both, Avesh proved to have a promising future in this corporate law world.

Right this instant what was going through Avrudh's system was a mystery only he could fantasize.
He was writing millions of speeches in his head and billions, no correct that trillions of counter responses, because he had already decided to move out but he wasn't ready to upset his folks either.

They were already throwing a fuss about him still not married and today he was on a mission to serve more to the plate. He knew he needed to work his ass off to get this done.
He still had it fresh in his head, what happened six months ago when he insisted to his parents about him marrying his choice, and he not wanting any of their interruptions.

That was him buying some time for his destiny to play its card, because he knew someone out there is real and is very much in colours.
A palate full of rainbows to fill his blank lifeless canvas.

Little did he was convincing his inner self that the girl he saw was actually meant for him and him only, otherwise he wasn't the guy known to be drawn towards girls like this, but it was just that mysterious girl, who held him captive in her spell ever since.

She was a girl he knew about and also knew nothing about.
Been past a year and he still couldn't manage to get her name, whereas he has met all of her family members by now.