Chapter 42- fate

'I still remember
how it felt the first time
you put your arms around me'
                -bliss (pinterest)

__________________________________

After 5 months

Sadhvi’s POV

We were celebrating Rajveen’s daughters first birthday tonight.

Expected, Rajveen took her day off to do the preparations for the event and I was the one who was doing all the wrapping and closing of the clinic.

Me being more of a cardio person took care of yoga classes too, though Rajveens' junior attended them but I sure did a few bendings as well.

To add upto the occasion I had a surprise of my own. I needed to share the news with my husband the first.

After all he had equally participated in it.

I suppressed a grin driving my way to my house, my throat vibrating with a random song I heard from somewhere.

I stopped the car on the red light and palmed my stomach, I was two months through when.

Avrudh was home awaiting my arrival since we were going to the party venue together. The husband of mine was almost sitting on his phone like usual, he was texting and calling me after every interval, asking my whereabouts.

Something Dads use to do. Like when they get ready faster than every one in the family and start rushing all.
Exactly like that.

I had to pick up a gift for baby Rishika on my way home and while looking at the baby accessories I couldn’t hold myself but bought a pair of shoes for myself too.

I will reveal the secret using them only.

I looked at the pair resting in their box on my passenger seat, then lookinh at the bag resting at the backseat through the rear view mirror.

Call me crazy, I bought a complete package, one more pair of shoes for my unborn and clothes too.