Aesthetics and Characters

LET ME BE YOUR MOON
__________________

Introducing Female protagonist as
Sadhvi Nanda

Introducing Male protagonist asAvrudh Dhillon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Introducing Male protagonist as
Avrudh Dhillon

She was to marry someone else, he wasn't in the picture to begin with

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was to marry someone else, he wasn't in the picture to begin with. Being a rebel she managed to cancel her wedding and destiny end up tying her with him.

She was a girl so spontaneous, always come unexpected and he was the man so calm, always come planned.

One was the story writer and the other was the reader. The both complete together and incomplete no together.

Their fates got entangled and now they are left with no choice but to follow. Meanwhile the journey they fell in love and revealed their desires.

Join in the romantic adventure of Sadhvi and Avrudh and see what leads their life, their love or their fate.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

__________________

Prologue

"Just say the words and I'll stop" he whispered in my ear, hot his breath smelled a little spicy mingled with whisky.

His one hand snaked around my waist joined our hips together and I gasped, suddenly I was aware he was a hot blooded male in flesh. I looked up at him with big eyes.

I knew he isn't going to hide away or act shy because he wasn't like one to. He infact held my stare with blank eyes, reading me. Opting for my reaction.

I gave him nothing. Two can play the game. I was his to handle and he knew better.

His was gauging my reaction, waiting and when he realised I wasn't on the giving end he smiled, accepting my challange.

The proximity increased and I held my breath, suddenly when my chest came with contact with his, flesh to flesh I knew I need to stop every movement.

He sensed that, the husband he was, "breathe Sadhvi, breathe, because I will bite"

Just then I smiled.

_____________________

So here I come with a new story and new hope to earn your love.

I hope my new story will win your heart like my first arranged marriage one did.

I write with inspiration and with one original slogan in my head.
•He felt like storm or Falling for him is described as Learning your love
•Something I wished for is described as Earning your love
•Let me be your moon is described as Accepting your love

Share as much as you can. Because even my favourites are arranged marriages.

Messages, comments, likes and shares encourage me to write even more so please do that.

With love,
Ankita 🐿️

All rights reserved ©

Let me be your moonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें