DOCE

Lucy tried to collect herself for the upcoming dinner date she has with Dan. After a few minutes of dilly dallying, she decided to take a quick shower.

In preparation for the date, Lucy decided to wear a black off shoulder long sleeved dress. She curled the ends of her hair to add more volume to it and a soft make-up to match. Just when she saw Dan's pick up truck parked at the gates, she done with her preparation.

She took her black shoulder bag from the closet before she finally went out of her room.

Lucy hurriedly went down the stairs but before she could land to the bottom, she saw Natsu blocking her way.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asked, glaring daggers at her.

"I'm going on a date." She casually said, although deep down she's starting to feel afraid of him.

"A date? A date with who? And from whom did you get permission to?" Natsu raised an eyebrow, he folded his arms on his chest and Lucy could see how the biceps and triceps of his arms moved.

"Uh... Yes, a date. A date with Dan to be precise and I asked permission to myself." Lucy curtly uttered, trying to pass by him on the small space on his right but before she could do so, Natsu blocked her way once more, "Oh, Come on!" She groaned.

"You're not going anywhere." Natsu said, his chiselled jaw clenched.

"It's Friday night! Evangeline told me that I could leave during times like this! This is the first time I'm going out, so if you don't mind Daddy, I'm going out on a date with Dan!" She cried, for a second she saw him in daze, the reason why she could push him a bit, enabling her to pass him by.

"I don't trust that man, Lucy!" Natsu barked when she's already at the door, her hand on the knob. She glared at him.

"He's been nothing but nice to me! Now if you'll excuse me, my date is waiting." Lucy said before opening the door, not letting Natsu say another word.

While walking, she tried to compose herself once more... On the outside, it would seem like she's eager for their dinner date, but deep down inside m, she's afraid a certain someone had ruined her mood and she doesn't know if she'll enjoy herself later.

"Good evening." She uttered when she saw Dan opened the shotgun seat for her.

"Guten Abend Hübsche." Dan uttered, bowing a little as he took her hand to plant a chaste kiss on her knuckles. Lucy raised both of her eyebrows as a small smile appears on her lips.

"Guten Abend, Herr. Sollen wir gehen?" she politely said, a giggle scaped her lips. Dan scratch the left side of his cheeks before chuckling awkwardly.

"... That's pretty much I know. I searched it on the internet, so I don't know what you said on your last sentence." Dan chortled, earning a chuckle from his blonde date.

"It's alright, let's go." Lucy uterred before clambering inside the car. Dan went to the driver's seat, before they could leave, Lucy saw Natsu looking darkly at her in the front porch.

Dan bought her in a fine Diner, but instead of enjoying the food, or the mellow tune the band was playing, Lucy's mind is elsewhere. All she could think of is Natsu's menacing gaze and their arguments.

She couldn't concentrate on her date and she felt like its worse than cancelling the plan.

"Are you alright?" Dan asked, Lucy smiled before nodding her head.

"Yes... It's just that, I have something in mind. If you don't mind, I'd like to go back. I promise I'll make it up to you." She said. Dan nodded her head before lifting his hand to ask for their bill.

She wanted to give her share but Dan refused, "No, it's on me. After all, I was the one who asked you on a date." Dan said before placing a few bills on the tray.

"Thank you." Lucy said when they're in his pick up truck.

"No problem." Dan uttered. The drive on their way back is silent... Not that Lucy mind, she's quite thankful that Dan is considerate. Others might say that she's very rude with the way she acted tonight.

She let out a sigh of relief when they entered the subdivision, but much to her surprised when Dan turned her car on the right side of the road when they're supposed to go to the left side.

"Uh... Dan, you're taking the wrong way. I leave on the other side of the road." She murmured. She hitched her breathing when she felt his calloused hand groped her thigh.

"I know, sweetheart. But let's go to my place first." Dan said, letting his hand move on a circular manner on her thigh.

"No!" She cried as fear striked her like a thunderstorm.

"Oh, are we playing hard to get here? It's alright. I really like it when girls do that." He laughed darkly. It's as if he's not the Dan she knew few hours  ago.

"Dan, stop it. I'm not playing games. I want to go home!" She shrieked. She tried to reach for her cellphone in her bag but Dan grabs in on her hand before throwing it on the back.

"Please, who says that I'm playing around? I've been craving for you since the first time I saw you." Dan said, startling the blonde. Her eyes begin to wander her surroundings trying to see any trademark in that area but all she could see was plain darkness... As if it's the unrehabilitated area of the subdivision.

"But we just met today!" She cried but Dan just gave her a snide.

"You just met me. I met you a few weeks back and I can't stop thinking about you since then. I wanted to taste you. That's why I planned everything that happened in the supermarket." He said. Lucy is scared, moreso she was stupefied on what he just revealed to her... He's insane, she's aftraid but she knew that panicking will do her no good, so instead she tried to focus on her surroundings.

Dan stopped the car in a very isolated area of the subdivision, only a bungalow house is to be seen in front of them but she could barely see it. Lucy tried to open her door but to no avail, it's as if Dan had out it in a child lock. The brunette went out of the car, opened the door for her. She took this as a chance to ran but before she could sprint her way out of the dark, Dan grabbed her hand and threw her on the ground.

"Damn woman! You thought you could runaway from me like that?!" He yelled. He grabbed her by the hair before dragging her on the inside of the gates.

Lucy could feel the rough pavement ripping through her dress down to her skin, her, legs hurt from the cut the stone had given her... Her scalp hurt. She tried to hurt him by scratching his arms but he just gripped her hair tighter, swaying her head violently. She couldn't help but scream in pain.
Tears began to form in her eyes as Natsu's face flashed before her eyes. She's scared... She hoped for Natsu to come to her aid, but she knew it's impossible. If only she listened to him...

Dan threw her inside a room, he flashed a wicked smile at her as he tried to open a candlestick with his matches. Lucy moved backwards, afraid of him. She felt her back touched the wall... this is it... this is the dead end for her.

Can someone please save me.