QUATRO

"Really?" A tangerine headed male uttered in disbelief, although his eyes is covered with blue sunglasses, it was visible how his eyes widen since he didn't expected the answer of the blonde.

Lucy nodded her head, assuring the male that she is not saying otherwise. They were at the quadrangle of their school, where students from various grades encircled them, looking envious but happy for the both of them.

It all started during lunch break, Levy- Lucy's best friend together with her other friends pulled her out of their room, at first the blonde only thought that they were eager to go to the cafeteria for they were famish because of the fact that they didn't had a break earlier because they are busy preparing their report for their next subject.

It only dawned the blonde that they weren't going to the cafeteria when they turned left where the quadrangle was. In the middle of the field, she saw Loki- the most handsome guy in their campus, who's as well their classmate, standing with a bouquet of pink roses in his hands.

Although some say that Loki's a playboy due to his strong charismatic look, he's been serious in his studies, placing himself as one of the cream of the crops in their batch. He and Lucy were classmates since middle school and on their last year before entering high school, he declared his love for the blonde, saying that he's going to court her.

Lucy didn't gave his confession some importance, but today, as she saw his efforts, for bringing her a pillar of pink roses shaped as a heart while he's standing in the middle, dozen of balloons held by students forming circles behind them, a tarpaulin with words written in a cursive font: Lucy, will you be my girlfriend, and the thought that Nigel got a girlfriend and it's alright for her parents, she finally said yes even though she couldn't particularly feel the same way towards the male.

"Finally, I'm your first boyfriend." Loki uttered, handing the bouquet to the blonde. A timid smile tugged the corner of Lucy's mouth as she heard the cheers of the students surrounding them. This is all normal, after all, she's already sixteen and it's alright to be in a relationship in her age.

Because of the good news, Loki treated her and her friends to Lunch, although they had to quickly finish it for they still have two subjects remaining for the afternoon.

Their relationship went smoothly that Lucy hardly noticed that they're dating for a month already. Loki asked her if she's willing to go see a movie with him and without hesitation in mind, she said yes.

"Mom, I'm going out!" Lucy cried as she opened the door and left their house. She didn't bother telling her mother who's she's going to meet after all, they trust her.

Just like a typical date for a couple, Loki and Lucy went to the mall. They first ate their dinner at a fancy restaurant, before going to the cinema. Loki wanted to watch a love story, but it's sold out and the only movie left with vacant seats is a war story. Although reluctant, he bought the tickets for the both of them while Lucy volunteered to buy the pop corn and the sodas.

As they settled inside the cinema, the movie started after showing few teasers from the upcoming movies for that year. She was so engrossed to the movie that Lucy didn't noticed when Loki put his arm around her shoulders.

He began to close the gap in between them when he pulled the blonde closer to him that Lucy felt his warm breath on her left ear. It didn't take a second for her to feel his lips touching the lobe of her ears, down to her cheeks. He lifted his fingers to her chin so that he could turn her head to his, slowly placing his lips against her.

It was actually Lucy's first kiss. She furrow her brows as she felt his lips started to move, deepening the kiss as she felt his other hand slowly moved to her chest, feeling her private part. She wanted to push him, but she couldn't. It was normal for a couple to made out. That's what she thought. Even though she's uncomfortable she didn't dare voice it out because it was normal.

It was a little later that she thought that it wasn't normal. It will never be normal, especially when the other party wasn't willing to do the same.

Lucy gasped, ready to push Loki when someone from behind them kicked the seat of the tangerine headed male. She was embarrassed, Lucy knew someone saw them making out in a cinema but she was relieved as well because whoever it was saved her from the harassment.

"What the fuck?" Loki yelled glaring behind, but eventually almost everyone surrounding them hushed him.

Lucy on the other hand was caught off guard when someone held her to the arm and dragged her out of the cinema. Since it was dark, it was hard to decipher who dragged her out, but when her vision adjusted, she realized that it was Nigel dragging her out of the room.

"Hey! Why are you here?!" She cried when they were out of cinema but her adoptive brother kept dragging her until they reached the parking lot. Forcefully, Lucy took her arm away from his grasp as she threw daggers at him, "What the heck do you think you're doing?" She cried, but the pinkette just looked at her with hooded eyes.

"Who's that? Is that your boyfriend?" He asked. She doesn't know if it's his cold baritone voice that made her feel cold shiver ran down her spine as she felt fear crawled her skin or his icy glance at her.

It was the first time that she felt afraid of her him.

She doesn't want that!

"So what?" She uttered in a calm demeanor even though she was trembling inside. She's afraid that if she yelled at him to cover up her embarrassment, he'll tell her parents what happened. He'll get credits for being a good son and they will scold her.

"So what?! You're too young to have boyfriend, Luce!" He cried, she was astonished to see him bursting angrily, it was far from his usual behavior... he's never shouted at her... he's always calm.

Lucy furrowed her brows as she looked down, only to see that some of the buttons of her flannel shirt were unattached, showing a little of her brassiere. She buttoned it slowly as she looked at Nigel with unfathomable expression.

"You have a girlfriend yourself! How could you lecture me as if having a boyfriend is wrong! Are you going to tell mommy? To Dad, perhaps? Then go ahead! You probably wished for this to happen right? So you would be the good son they ever want! You want to embarrass me in front of my parents!" She cried, her facade slowly breaking as her tone started to raise and tremble.

"Lucy-"

"Oh, just shut the fuck up, will you! I don't wanna hear you lecturing me about things I already know!" She cried and turned her back away from him. She was already a meter away from him when she heard him say;

"Break up with that dog, Lucy."