Chapter ten: Beginning of a war.

We were riding in silence, only the sound of distant wind and hooves. Allerick did not accompany me me. I was with few Neshian Guards. I was nervous, every single moment I was closer to my father's camp. What if he doesn't want peace?. Is he capable of all they said?. I agreed to the most insane plan of my life. I mean, running away and kidnaped was pretty insane. King Orion  and his court members treated well and like a diplomat. But, isn't that the first rule of diplomacy, always smile and keep you plan hidden. What if this was all part of a bigger plan?.

       I could see the soldiers of Leucos. They bowed and helped me off my horse. I was nervous. I looked the Neshian guards, and suggested it was best if they stayed outside. I walking towards my father's tent. I was surprised he wasn't there to welcome his child. The guards followed me closely, I could hear the whispers among the others as they stood there to get a look at me. As soon as I entered the tent, I saw my father standing in front of a huge wooden table, maps and battleplans were spread all over the table. There was also Duke of Blue haven and Lord Ban berry, Baron of Whist burg. He was a man of great intelligence.  Among, the three men in the only Lord Ban berry gave me a little smile. My father still turned around.

Luna: Father.

King Herald: You ran away from the castle and then get captured by the Neshians. God, you are as foolish as your mother was!. 

    His words stung like thorns. He did not care if I was hurt or not. Only thing he cared about was hid orders were not carried out by me. 

Luna: We can talk in private.

King Herald: No!. There will be no privacy between family.  The Duke is future father-in-law. And, the Lord is a member of my counsel. 

Luna: I am not marrying the duke's son!. That is why I ran away.

    The duke gave me a stern look. The lord looked like he did not want be here facing the king's wrath.

Luna: I left home because of that. Are you aware of what your wife has done?.

King Herald: She is your queen!. You will listen to me child if you want this crown one day.

     He was standing over me. He was tall. His eyes were burning in rage. I barely recognize this man in front of me. But, I had enough. 

Luna: She is not my queen!.

King Herald: Be careful of what comes out of your mouth, you silly girl.

Luna: No!. This war needs to end. 

King Herald: I will decided when it ends. I am not weak and you will not make look like one either. 

Luna: When they sent the letters why didn't you reply?.

King Herald: This is war, it is politics. Your little mind will be able to get a hold of it. Which is why you need a strong husband. The Duke's son will do fine. 

     I could not believe it. I wanted to scream at him. But, I was disgusted by his behavior.  I looked at he Lord and said.

Luna: King Orion wants peace, he wants a truce. I have spoken to him.

   The lord looked at with surprise. Apparently, my father did not just kept a secret with his family but his counsel as well. I was trying to make sure he knew there was a chance of peace. 

Luna: You could have peace. You just have meet and discuss all this.

King Herald: Shut your mouth!.

   My father grabber my arm, his nails were digging on my arm. I saw two guards walked in the tent. My father pushed me towards them and they grabbed like I was a lowly criminal.