walter hartright

word-249

you and walter were walking in the garden and talking about art

you and walter were walking in the garden and talking about art. walter was tutoring you and your sister in art. as you were walking you were telling him that you had never been to paris, florence, or even rome. walter was semi-listening to you, in fact he had been in love with you ever since you were kids. that's when walter came back to reality. he made a promise to you.

"someday, y/n i will have enough money to show you the world. i'll take you to paris, florence, to rome, and then some."

"that's really sweet of you walter, i would like that very much! what's with the sudden nickname?"

walter breathed in and breathed out. this was his chance to tell you of his affections. with all the courage he could muster walter said the words that he's wanted to say for a while.

"because i love you."

after he said that, there was a total silence. walter just waited and hope you felt the same as he did. the same passion. the same love. after what felt like an eternity of quiet, you finally said something.

"you finally told me. i was starting to wonder why you always stared at me. i love you too, walter."

Before he could say anything else, walter felt a pair of lips on his. he didn't even bother to hesitate to kiss back. he got the girl of his dreams, that's all that mattered to him now.

Woohoo!! That was the longest one yet!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!! ❤️😘

2.3.21