ben hardy

word- 296

you were invited by your friend ben onto the set of bohemian rhapsody

you were invited by your friend ben onto the set of bohemian rhapsody. ironically, you were also a film student and needed an idea for an upcoming project. ben was an old secondary school friend of yours but you managed to keep into touch while you were in university and he was filming. when you asked him if he had any ideas for your project, ben immediately invited you to the set reassuring you that he would ask the cast and crew if it was ok. not long after, ben texted you that the director and producer said yes. a couple of days later, you were at the studio watching your childhood friend laugh after rami told the group a joke. after, ben did a little dance move after seeing you pull out your camera.

"y/n, look at me!"

"loving the dance move ben!"

"thanks y/n! thanks again for coming!"

"what are you talking about? you invited me you genius!"

"but it's always so much more fun when you're around! you should come more often."

"i wish that too."

"i think i could find a way. i just need to ask you a question."

"ask away."

"will you go on a date with me?"

before you could answer, gwilym, joseph, and rami all shouted,

"please say yes y/n! ben talks about you all the time!"

"is that so?" you looked at ben for confirmation.

"yeah, it's true love."

"then i guess i have no choice but to say....yes!"

the entire cast brightened and smiled but no one was as bright ben. he was so happy that his friend said yes. both of you loved each other and both of you would remember this day for the rest of your lives.

Woohoo!! Another long one!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘

2.9.21