archangel (warren worthington III)

word-257

you were a mutant with the gift of telekinesis and invisibility

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

you were a mutant with the gift of telekinesis and invisibility. you were living on the streets when suddenly, in the middle of the night you were woken up by some noises, who turned out to be mutant hunters, which brings us to now. all of your life, you never liked fighting or even imagined if there was anyone else like you. that's when you met warren. he was like you, he had little to no contact with his father and his mother he didn't talk about. when it was time for your first fight you were brought into the ring but you didn't know that a few moments later, you'd be fighting your best friend. to the death. but someone familiar caught your eye, it was mystique! you smiled when you realized that she got your message. you and warren fought each other because if neither of you fought, the guards watching with machine guns would. you lifted yourself up to the rafters of the fighting ring to catch a breath.

"y/n, get your ass down here and fight me! 'cause if we don't fight, they'll kill us both." warren shouts.

y/n looked down at warren, and they started to communicate telepathically. you told warren of your message you sent to mystique a couple of weeks ago, and told him your plan to escape. warren was in. in the end you, warren, and the other kidnapped mutants escaped the fighting ring and started your lives over by going to xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

My angel!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!! ❤️😘

3.11.21