four

word-217

when you and the gang were about to hijack rovack's yacht

when you and the gang were about to hijack rovack's yacht. you were checking the motor boat engine since you and two had to be on the yacht distracting the passengers while the rest flight they're way in. while you were thinking about the mission, four came up to you and took you out of your daydream.

"this is where you ask me if i'm afraid. right now, i'm shit scared."

you wonder why he told you that. then you remembered. when you guys were in hong kong, before he climbed up the building, you asked four if he was scared. he said no, but you could see through the tough facade. when he was stuck in the pool, you panicked for him. when he was loosing the fight against rovach's bodyguard daqeeq, you were close to tears because you just realized you loved him and you didn't want to loose him. when seven successfully gunned the bodyguard down, you were overjoyed. but now, you wanted him to get out of this alive so you could tell him you loved him.

"thanks for telling me that. but let's just get out of this job alive, yeah? 'cause after this, i have something to tell you and i would rather talk to the alive you, not a corpse."

Another medium sized one!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘

2.23.21