walter hartright

word- 289

you and walter had been friends since you were little

you and walter had been friends since you were little. along the way, both of you had grown feelings for each other but neither of you confessed. that choice to stay silent had some consequences. first, the both of you were ripped apart because while you were sent off to boarding school in france, walter was sent to london to train to become an art tutor. second, as the years went by, life got in the way and the both of you stopped writing to each other.

that brings us to now. walter had found out from the london newspapers that you were about to be married. he was heartbroken and regretful that he didn't tell you his feelings before the arranged marriage. walter wasn't the kind to come to conclusions easily so, in the first time in years he wrote to you. he wanted the truth. and you told him all of it. starting from your father telling you before you left for france that you were arranged to be married finishing with saying that the marriage contract was irreversible. he would not believe this so on the day of the wedding, walter ran to the wedding ceremony to stop the wedding and tell you his feelings. he was too late. knowing that walter would pull this sort of move, your father bribed the priest to just do the vows of marriage. when walter got there, he saw the doors opening and you coming out with the arranged husband. your eyes met his and they spoke of the unmentioned feelings you had for one another. that was the last time you ever saw each other. but you always knew walter would keep a look out for from afar.

Ughhh the angst!! Now i definitely feel like an angsty teenager!! 😂Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘

2.11.21