roger taylor

word- 202

you and roger had been married happily for 6 months when you told him you were pregnant

you and roger had been married happily for 6 months when you told him you were pregnant. he was ecstatic with joy and happiness. when it was time for you to deliver the baby, there were complications from the birth, and you passed away not long after. roger for one, was devastated. he lost his best friend, his confidant, and his wife. the next couple of months were no better. roger was crying nonstop and drinking profusely. after a couple of months, brian came over to roger's house and told him to wake up, start taking care of the baby, and put his life back together. surprisingly, that took only a couple of weeks. when roger wanted to cry, he always thought of the happy moments you shared. when it was time for the funeral, eulogy, and final goodbye, roger was about to break down. but when he was about to burst into tears, brian came into the room and comforted him.

"for y/n's sake, i don't think she'd want you to cry. in fact, i think she'd want you to be happy and take care of your child. y/n will always be there for you, not physically but spiritually."

Woohoo!! Another long one!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!! ❤️😘

2.5.21