ben hardy

word- 268
Great Gatsby AU!!!!!

ben knocked on the door of rami's guesthouse. rami, your cousin told ben you had been  invited for a visit, ben couldn't believe it. he needed to see you again. when rami told ben you said yes, ben was ecstatic with happiness. his angel and first love was coming for a visit. the mood was soon shattered with a heavy downpour of rain. drenched wet to the very bone, ben raced to rami's house to see you. he knocked, rami answered and let him in. he practically ran in. Ben entered the living room, he saw an angel. he saw you. you had not changed a bit and in ben's eyes, you were as beautiful as ever. you turned around and saw ben. after that, your turned as white as a sheet. he had changed. he was no longer the gangly boy you used to run around and get into trouble with, though he did have the same mischievous spark in his peaceful green eyes, you had missed him more then you had originally thought.

"hello stranger. it's been a long time hasn't it?"

"hi, y/n. is it possible to miss someone as much as I have missed you?"

"always as flirtatious as ever ben. stop it with the jokes."

"it's true. my heart only belongs to you and always will. until the day i die. i love you."

"i love you too, ben. i waited for you when the war ended, but i didn't think you'd ever get home."

"you wound me love. i will always find a way back to you. always."

Woohoo!! Another long one!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘
2.7.21