ben hardy

WARNING-READER HAS BIPOLAR DISORDER THERE IS ALSO A MENTION OF PHYSICAL ABUSE!! READ WITH CAUTION!! I twisted some things so it would make it as dramatic as possible.
Dedicated to waspoesy hope you like it!! I tried my best!!!!!
word-452

imagine ben and you reconciling after some time apart because of your mental health

as soon as the director called cut on the set of bohemian rhapsody, the latest movie ben was in, the actor internally sighed. after thanking everyone after a hard day's work, ben walked to his car and ignited the engine. he was going to look for you. but ben himself was exhausted, worried sick, and his eyes were red from crying because you were not at the flat anymore. while he was driving around to look for you, he started reminiscing six months. it had been that long since you had been in the shared flat with him. he started with your mental health and when you started taking antidepressants. it was hard and he couldn't stop you from almost overdosing on the pills. it broke his heart that your past had been so dark and the people in your life had constantly let you down. he saw that as soon as he entered the club with his friends. you were getting yourself drunk and he couldn't blame you because it was a friday. but as the night went on, he could see it wasn't just a pre-weekend drinking binge. you were an addict and he immediately wanted to help you. and he did. the first thing he did was to get you a therapist and prescription meds. things went looking up, you were eating and feeling happy. but he didn't know you would have a relapse. while he was away, you went back to your old habits and when he got back, ben was pissed. things got pretty heated after that. it was the first time you guys ever fought. the both of you said some choice words. while it was in the heat of the moment, ben got carried away and slapped you. he was stunned. after that, you left the apartment. when ben got to his apartment he turned off his car and took the elevator up to his flat. when he opened to door, he couldn't believe his eyes. there you were, on the couch like you never left! he looked at you and saw that your eyes were red and puffy from crying and you looked thinner than the last time he saw you. it was like a rom-com in reality. it felt like slow motion when the both of you ran to each other, hugging and crying. after that, both of you agreed to go to your therapy together. it would be a long journey but you knew you were going to be well taken care of. you had ben and that was all the encouragement you needed.

This one was a tall order!! Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!😘❤️

5.3.21