roger taylor

word- 300
either the song above or 'pretend' by cnco.

roger was with hanging out at the recording studio drumming away

roger was with hanging out at the recording studio drumming away. while doing that, roger was thinking of you. you were a mystery to him. lately you and roger had been hanging out rather intimately. to put it bluntly you both were in semi-happy relationships but were constantly hooking up or talking to each other. you both came from posh families and you both hated it. the first meeting between you and roger (courtesy of freddie) was like a chain reaction explosion. both of you were strongly attracted to each other but both of you were stuck in arranged marriages. so you made an agreement to be each others speed dial hook up. whenever he needed a stress reliever roger called you, or vice versa. you both knew the other one was on your waiting list to be your next significant other, but you both didn't know how to get out of the current situation. suddenly, roger thought of an idea. he stopped drumming and called you.

"hello? this is y/n speaking."

"hello, love."

"hey roger, how are you doing? drumming while smoking again?"

"you need to stop guessing my antics love, it's too sexy. anyway, I got a spontaneous idea please hear me out on this."

"i'm all ears."

"why don't we run away?"

"together?"

"of course together. so what do you think?"

"meet me in the morning with your car."

"alright. see you in the morning, love."

"see you later. and stop with the smoking."

roger smiled, he could practically see you smirking over the phone. after saying a quick 'good night' to one another roger hung up. when he hung up the phone, he felt something. excitement and real happiness. his spontaneous idea was going to work. you were both going to be happy.

Woohoo!! Another long one!! Yes I used the word sexy again lol!!😂 Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘

2.8.21