archangel (warren worthington III)

word- 251

the place where you first met warren was at the night club/fighting pits

the place where you first met warren was at the night club/fighting pits. you were also an angel, a new one at that but you knew enough to defend yourself. warren was at the fighting pit of the club and taking down opponent after opponent. you were intimidated yet intrigued, there was another like you that sought acceptance and love. you had those thoughts for the longest time, your entire life you had been homeschooled and always read about the other mutants. ones that could shape shift, fly, and absorb energy. your parents/caretakers always told you that you were one of the last but you thought other wise. Hence at the age of 17, you ran away and from there you spent everyday teaching yourself how to work your wings. From activating them to deactivating them, from flying to fighting, everything you could come up with. while you were in this long train of thought, warren thought the same as you. he thought he was the last angel, but for obvious reasons he was not. in his mind he wanted to talk with you but he would have to save the talk and drink for later.

"oi! love snap out of it. i'll tell you what, beat me at this round and i will treat you to a drink after this, yeah?" warren smirked. he was going to enjoy this and most importantly, he was going to let you win because he wanted to get that drink with you. little did you both know, that fighting pit would be the start of a wonderful, sexy relationship.

Woohoo!! Another long one!! And yes I used the word sexy lol!!😂 Have a great day/night loves!! Thanks again!!❤️😘

2.6.21