5: After Party

Izuku was currently hanging out with Camie, who was supposed to distract Izuku from going home but failing miserably. It was funny to watch her try for the little birthday boy.

"Oh c'mon Izu-chan you're making this difficult. Can you at least ACT surprised when we enter your house? And don't tell your mom that you knew the whole time" Camie said while taking a sip of her coffee. Izuku laughed

"Well that's no fun... hmmmm~ what do you have in mind that will keep my mouth shut huh Camie~" he teased. He was usually never this confident but being around someone like Camie changed him. All her overconfidence rubbed off on him. However whenever speaking to another person he would stutter or look super nervous when answering.

"Oh you wanna play that game huh? Well tell her all you want but i'm taking that amazing gift, that you, like, really really need. Two can play your game Izu-chan~" she teased back

Izuku gaped and put his hand to his heart "Oh no! Not the amazing gift!" They both laughed.

"Ok but seriously talking, can you please at least act surprised?" Camie asked.

"Of course," Izuku said.

Just then Camie got a notification. She looked at her phone and her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yayyyy! Cmon Izuku it's time for your surprise!" she said as she got up and grabbed Her friend's wrist. Izuku took a quick sip and threw a tip for the waitress to pick up later. He was then dragged back to his house tripping a couple of times. Finally arriving at the house, Camie let go of her friend's wrist begging for Izuku to hurry and open the door.

"Hold on let me find my keys gee" Izuku said while having difficulty opening the door. As soon as he pushed it open and flipped the lights, everyone jumped up from their hiding places. 

"SUPRISEEEEE" they all yelled at once.

Izuku was startled, he honestly didn't expect THIS. there were about ten kids his age, but only recognising two. Inasa and Seiji. The rest he could only recognize with Camies description when they were at the coffee shop.

The girl with orange hair was Kendo and she was standing next to a guy with blonde hair with crazy eyes. He was definitely Monoma, then there was a small girl with big eyes and horns. She was Pony. next to her were a girl and a guy. They were the only couple so they were Yosetsu and Satuna. Yosetsu was the guy with black crooked hair wearing a bandana and next to him was his girlfriend Satsuna. She had dark green silky hair; kind of like Izuku but darker and a lot less curly but more wavy.

His mother approached her son and hugged him tightly. After they broke apart everyone started to introduce themselves. Of course he already figured out who was who but stayed quiet to avoid questioning looks. As they chatted away, Izuku's three friends, Camie, Inasa, and Seiji, pushed through the small crowd and stood next to izuku.

"Alright everyone, we are going to have dinner and the desert after. Once we are all done with that we will play games, open presents, and then head our way home" Inasa stated standing proud and tall.

Everyone agreed and that is how their evening went. Izuku chatted with everyone, well almost. Monoma kept giving him the chills or had something to say about him or the house. He spoke before even thinking of what he said. Before It would get out of hand, Kendo would hit him on the head using her quirk. The evening went by really fast. After finishing the food, they unwrapped some presents, and then finished the night by eating ice cream while watching an action movie about superheroes. Yotetsu took his girlfriend home after the games because they had to pack to go somewhere. Kendo and monoma had to leave because monoma was being 'obnoxious'. Pony left without a trace, she kept to herself most of the time but she was very sweet.