16: Where It all begins

Izuku was currently walking down the street on his way to the pharmacist to get some pain killers. He has been taking a lot of them recently. Ever since he moved to Japan, his brain would replay a short clip of a memory. They only lasted a couple of seconds but after the short flash, his vision always blurred and his hearing played loud white noises making everything muffled. His headaches would only last a short amount of time but they hurt like hell.

Today, however, was different.

A tall shadow resembling a person stood in front of Izuku. You could see by the strange glow of the stranger's mouth that he was talking but no words reached Izuku's ears.

The man's hand rested on top of Izuku's shoulder and smoke started to come from between the shadows fingers. Although he could not hear what the man was saying, he could feel a slight sting on his shoulder.

When the smaller boy looked up at the stange shadow, he could define some features by tracing the outline of his body with his eyes. The shadow was bending down towards izuku's left side with his head slightly tilted. He was still talking but he still couldn't hear anything. By the looks of this position you could see his somewhat sharp jawline. Izuku guessed he was in middle school . Upon further inspection, his eyes travelled up to his head where lies a mane of stick straight hair that resembled spikes of a hedgehog.

Before Izuku could make further inspection, the man released his grip on the smaller one's shoulder, relieving the sting in the process, and walked away, but before the silhouette completely vanished it uttered a couple more words and sudden pain went through Izuku's heart. With that the man finally vanished into nothing while Izuku's vision started to change its surrounding of his apartment bathroom and make him collapse to the food.

This... vision, memory, whatever it was, was longer than all the other ones. It started when the greenette was drying his hair in front of the mirror. As he was drying it, he dropped the hairdryer on his shoulder, burning a scar that was there for as long as Izuku remembers. The burn of the hot hair dryer must have been the reason to trigger this memory.

Izuku knew the scar was caused by someone's hand but he didnt know who. However now he had an idea of who did it even if it only showed a foggy outline of who caused it. His brain won't allow him to register any more details other then spiky hair, tall and muscular build, and had a fire related quirk due to the burn. These were the only facts that Izuku had as clues to find out who burned his shoulder. 

He was shaken out of his thoughts when he bumped into something. He snapped his head back from the sudden contact and stumbled back a bit. Izuku placed his hand over his mouth muffling his words.

"Owww..."

He sat there on the dirty concrete floor trying to stop his nose from bleeding. To be honest he was quite uncomfortable but he really wanted to do something about his stupid nose. Eventually he got up off the floor and turned his head only to wheeze in pain.

"Great, now I got whiplash, just what I needed. What a great morning you have Izu! What else does the lord have planned for you today?!" he whispered sarcastically using both hands to hold his nose and rub the pain on his neck. As he kept walking he felt a pair of eyes on him so he started walking a bit faster to avoid any trouble. Since there were many people on the streets, he thought he could blend in further into the crowd. Some people were sending him questioning looks from how quickly he walked while holding his nose and neck. He was trying to not touch anyone so he wouldn't have to waste any seconds to apologize for bumping into anyone. As he got further into the crowd he started to feel safer so he slowed his pace.

Right as he was about to walk normally, he spotted the little pharmacy. He smiled before walking happily to it, adding a little skip to his foot, dropping both his hands to his sides. He made his way inside the cute little medical building and walked up to the counter. Once he reached it he hit the little bell to notify that there was a customer in need.