34: Too Much of a Coincidence

"Ughhhhh I'm tired and nothing is going on," Denki whined, dragging his feet and sleeping his body. Kirishima rolled his eyes and pulled the blonds hero uniform and set him upright.

"C'mon man, we have to make sure everyone is ok. I'm tired too but that doesn't stop me from helping those in need" Kirishima said while continuing to walk further away from their agency. Denki huffed in annoyance and kept a slower pace while still keeping an eye out for any low life villains.

"Katsuki was supposed to do this, not me," Denki mumbled, crossing his arms. Kirishima heard his remark and turned around to face the bright blonde.

"Look I don't wanna be here either but this is the punishment we get for not getting the paperwork done at the office today. We all had a tough day and Bakugou, not only took his vacation time off to take care of Izuku, but he came in office today to work. On top of that, we stressed him out even more today after he found out that we went through his things. Now c'mon ya big baby" Kirishima said motioning Denki to follow him. Denki thought about his words while following Kirishima. He was right. He shouldn't be complaining since he brought this to himself. It was his idea in the first place to try and apologize to Katsuki and get everyone together to do it. He sighed but immediately silenced when he heard something from across the street. He halted his movements and turned his body to find the cause of the noise. Kirishima soon noticed the lack of extra footsteps following him so he turned around to see Denki a few feet away looking to his left. Kirishima followed his gaze but didn't see anything.

"Denki what-"

Kirishima was cut off when Denki bolted across the street and neared an alleyway. The redhead hero furrowed his brows before doing the same. He stopped right next to his bright blonde friend and listened. Now he was able to tell what was going on in the dark alleyway they were hiding from.

"Oh~ we got a tough one huh? That isn't a problem, I'll just do THIS!"

A man said before a loud slice echoed through the alleway.

"AHHHHH!" A scorchering scream soon followed, making both heroes wince. Soon a thud was heard before more rustling and another person spoke weakly.

"Y-...you thing... huff... t-that will.... Huff... stop me? Hah! Think- ...again!"

Denki and Kirishima immediately jumped away from their hiding place and ran inside the alleway filled with garbage. There was a small group of men consisting of one with short black hair with a forming bruise on his bleeding nose while leaning onto someone else with short brown hair. In front of them was someone with white hair and had their backs turned but their arm was covered in metal rods that seemed to be hot at the ends seeing that it was bright yellow and sizzling. All three of them turned towards the heroes and walked towards them. All the while, the three strangers blocked the view of whoever was sitting on the floor.

"Well well well~ why isn't it RedRiot and Chargebolt~ want to join?" the white haired man said. He seemed to be the boss seeing that the other two were following behind not saying anything. Kirishima hardened his skin ready to start battling.

"Chargebolt, I need you to call reinforcements. Whoever is closest is fine- GO!" Kirishima yelled while charging at full speed towards the villains. The other hero backed away slightly and pinpointed his location to his agency so they can send help. After doing so he cleared the perimeter making sure no one came near the alleyway.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE PLEASE STEP AWAY! THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO WALK THROUGH AT THE MOMENT. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!" Denki yelled. Soon a wall of people forming a half of a circle, was surrounding the alleway but keeping safe distance. Once he started returning back into the alleway to get the victim out of danger. However, he noticed one of the men sneaking up behind Kirishima. The villain raised his pointed sharpened hand in an angle to stab. Denki panicked and ran towards Kirishima to block the attack.