13: Moving On

"BAKUGOU!" Kirishima yelled while trying to catch up to the blonde.

Katsuki stopped in his tracks and turned towards the voice that was calling him.

"Hurry up!" the angry teen exclaimed.

The red head finally caught up to the other and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Can we go so we can get this over with?" katsuki groaned.

Kirishima looked up at the ash blonde and showed a toothy smile while sitting up straight.

"C'mon man! How are you not excited? It is our graduation and we get to go out and do real hero work! Don't you want to be number one and show all those villains who's boss?" Kirishima said, patting Katsukis back and walking towards the crowd of people slowly coming to view.

Katsuki stiffened upon hearing the last sentence before sighing and looking down.

"I wasn't the only one with that dream" he whispered.

Kirishima caught on and immediately realized what he said. He stopped in his tracks making the blonde do the same. Katsuki looked up with annoyance and confusion.

"Look... I understand you are very fond of... your friend and by the stories you tell me, he is too of you, im sure of it, but just because you haven't seen him doesn't mean you won't ever see him ever again. When you talk about him... you said yourself that he wanted to be a hero just as much as you wanted to be one, correct?" Kirishima asked, knowing the answer but wanting Katsuki to confirm.

Katsuki nodded making the other continue "...So why dont you make his dream come true and become his hero? Carry both of your dreams and make them a reality" Kirishima said while opening his arms to make a point. 

Eijiro and katsuki were very close friends and it all started after that day, a little over two years ago, when Katsuki finally broke down his walls and told him everything. Eijiro didn't judge him at all since he himself went through something similar in middle school. Here they stand today, making their way to the graduation ceremony to become heroes of the world.

Katsuki looked up with a calm expression, something he almost never does. Kirishima was taken back but his thoughts were interrupted when Katsuki started speaking.

"Yea but... its not the fucking same without him by my side. We promised to take this step together as kids so that was how my mindset was. But after finding out he was quirkless... I wanted to make sure he didn't become a hero to protect him. But I ended fucking that up by just completely pushing him away from me" he sighed looking down " Kiri... I know you mean well but... I just want to get him out of my fucking head for now. I don't want to but I feel like he's moved on and I think I should too. I want to believe he will come back but I know his future and his future is in the United States where he can help save lives in his own quirkless way."

Kirishima was taken aback by his words. They were gentle and kind ,even if they weren't exactly towards him. Kiri nodded and started walking again but was stopped by a hand on his wrist. He looked back to see Katsuki looking down at the sidewalk.

"Something wro-" Kiri started but was cut off.

"Promise me you wont mention him again" katsuki said in a serious tone.

"Why not I thought he was import-"

"PROMISE ME" Patsuki yelled.

Kirishima flinched a little by the yell not exactly expecting it. He held his free hand up in defence with a nervous smile.