31: Moments of Happiness

"What are we?" Izuku asked. Katsuki looked at him funny, not understanding the question at all. Izuku blushed immediately, flailing his hands around.

"I-I m-mean since.... Y-you k-know.... Yesterday" He said, trying to explain. Katsuki took a second before understanding what he meant. He leaned closer to Izuku making the other bend backwards.

"Oh? You mean... this?" He leaned over, connecting his lips to Izuku and giving him a peck. Izuku didn't move, he just stood there making it happen. Katsuki opened his eyes to see Izuku's red face making him snicker tilting his head down, tickling Izuku's nose a bit. He leaned away and went back to cooking breakfast.

"We can be whatever you want us to be..." He said calmly while smiling and flipping the pan making his crepes do the same thing. Izuku fixed his posture and frowed. He knew that he wanted to be with Katsuki but... he was still struggling with how different the two are. Katsuki eyed him and saw Izuku struggling with an answer.

"Let me rephrase that..." Katsuki placed the last crepe on the plate and turned towards Izuku, giving eachother their full attention.

"Will you stay by my side and start a relationship with me?" Katsuki asked one of Izuku's hands to hold it between his own pair. Izuku watched his body language and facial expressions that only showed determination and love. He wanted it just as much as Izuku did, If not more.

Izuku nodded his head while looking down at his stolen hand trying to hide his face. Katsuki mentally celebrated his victory and grabbed Izuku's face with one hand and pulled him towards him. He slowly pressed his lips on his and enjoyed the sweet moment shared between the two. Katsuki took his other hand and reached for Izuku's lower back and made their bodies pressed together. Izuku didn't know where to put his hands so they just hovered in mid air while Katsuki did all the work. The blonde smiled in the kiss.

What a bottom...

Katsuki pulled away but kept his hand on Izuku lower back and cheek so their bodies would not separate. Izuku hugged the other male making Katsuki put both hands on the others lower back and his head on Izuku's head of curls. Both were happy that they wanted the same thing. Izuku backed away from the warm embrace and grabbed the plate full of crepes in one hand and Nutella in the other. Katsuki sighed happily while grabbing the fruit and the powdered sugar. They sat at the table and prepared their plates with the food they wanted. As they began eating they had normal conversation.

"Planning on going anywhere today?" Izuku asked.

"Yup!"

Izuku frowned at the thought of the other being gone for the day "where are you going?"

"Well I was planning on going out for lunch with you" Katsuki said bluntly.

Izuku didn't expect the answer and he choked a bit on the powdered sugar before taking a gulp of water. Katsuki watched ready to take action to help the boy if he couldn't breathe. He relaxed when Izuku coughed.

"Aren't you, I dunno, scared the press would be around and question you...?" Izuku rasped out, taking another chug of water.

"So? I have a life outside of the hero world like everybody else. If they wanna know, i'll be more than happy to show off my boyfriend.'' Katsuki said proudly with a shrug of his shoulders while waving his fork around with his wrist. Izuku blushed at the word and looked down, immediately taking another bite of his nutella crepes. He smiled at the sweetness with his eyes closed. Katsuki watched him be happy. He was glad that smile was back and he was the reason for it. Izuku looked at his phone upon hearing he received an email.